1. #1
    TheMoneyShot
    If You Ain't First... You're Last
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 21,916
    Betpoints: 756

    Fairlay's New Commission Structure

    Just logged into Fairlay for the first time in months...

    When did they release this new Commission structure?

    It seems like everyone has a different commission... and VIP LEVEL.

    Can someone just chime in and tell me what their losing on every win?

    Another fukking dumb book screwing around.... change change change... stupid sh#$!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/14/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  2. #2
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,251
    Betpoints: 1508

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Just logged into Fairlay for the first time in months...

    When did they release this new Commission structure?

    It seems like everyone has a different commission... and VIP LEVEL.

    Can someone just chime in and tell me what their losing on every win?

    Another fukking dumb book screwing around.... change change change... stupid sh#$!
    .05% commission not bad

  3. #3
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 1,349
    Betpoints: 944

    After several decent sized wagers, Iím down to 0.10% commission. Still beats Nitrogen by several cents and you canít beat instant withdrawals. If they truly outsourced sports betting then they werenít making anything on sports. Gotta be profitable eventually.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019


  4. #4
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 2,232
    Betpoints: 1364

    I pay around 3% on my other exchanges..... Fairlay Iím @ .0437... for sports itís a no brainer...I think itís lower if you donít opt out of reserved fund rule....I opted out so I have all funds availability after settlement

  5. #5
    TheMoneyShot
    If You Ain't First... You're Last
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 21,916
    Betpoints: 756

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post

    .05% commission not bad

    Doesn't seem bad at all.


    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I pay around 3% on my other exchanges..... Fairlay I’m @ .0437... for sports it’s a no brainer...I think it’s lower if you don’t opt out of reserved fund rule....I opted out so I have all funds availability after settlement
    I checked out my profile... and all you see is % % % % % % % everywhere! How the hell do you figure out this dumb formula?

    So basically... do you pay the commission on wins only??? Or is it commission on losses too?

    And you can actually opt out on the reserved fund too? So many things to check... just to make a damn wager. lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/14/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  6. #6
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 1,349
    Betpoints: 944

    Win amount only, itís so small you wonít even notice it.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019


  7. #7
    danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-17
    Posts: 3,619
    Betpoints: 6416

    I use fairlay everyday almost all my bets are now on fairlay!

  8. #8
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 2,232
    Betpoints: 1364

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Doesn't seem bad at all.




    I checked out my profile... and all you see is % % % % % % % everywhere! How the hell do you figure out this dumb formula?

    So basically... do you pay the commission on wins only??? Or is it commission on losses too?

    And you can actually opt out on the reserved fund too? So many things to check... just to make a damn wager. lol
    Haha...have to love it!

  9. #9
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 1,349
    Betpoints: 944

    Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I use fairlay everyday almost all my bets are now on fairlay!
    Have you found a way for US players to sell futures to hedge against the BTC/USD exposure. That's the biggest negative for me.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019


  10. #10
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 2,232
    Betpoints: 1364

    Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I use fairlay everyday almost all my bets are now on fairlay!
    was this you today?
    A profit of 13069.11 mBTC has been made on Crystal Palace vs. Manchester United at https://fairlay.com/ #Fairlay #Bitcoin #Crypto

  11. #11
    danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-17
    Posts: 3,619
    Betpoints: 6416

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Have you found a way for US players to sell futures to hedge against the BTC/USD exposure. That's the biggest negative for me.
    do what I do and use simplefx. I use them I put 10% of my btc there and short it, if it goes up I lose my 10% if it goes down I get more btc to cover my losses. it costs me a few satoshis to do it per month but I never have to worry about prices.

  12. #12
    danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-17
    Posts: 3,619
    Betpoints: 6416

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    was this you today?
    A profit of 13069.11 mBTC has been made on Crystal Palace vs. Manchester United at https://fairlay.com/ #Fairlay #Bitcoin #Crypto
    no I am not a soccer dude, I wish it was though! I hit a big Under NBA last night, I was drinking and I was using my model but I just kept saying before it started no way this game goes over and kept betting and betting it over and over and they kept filling up the order over and over. who ever funds fairlay has some bitcoins that is for sure. I was super heavy on it and more to bet just kept popping up, I am assuming the funder must just have it on autofill, it seems automatic, crazy! I did not use my betting bankroll to do it, it was my drunk bankroll LOL!

    and BTW the line did not move at all, and I kept taking the whole red side over and over, nuts
    Points Awarded:

    littlekona gave danshan11 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-18
    Posts: 272
    Betpoints: 2197

    the commissions are great, but they allow the market makers to decide which orders to accept. They can see which ID the order is from and have 3-4 sec. to decide to cancel their posted offer, which is ridiculous. Happens to me all the time in major US markets. And no, the market is not moving when it occurs. I'm about to move on after using them for 4 years.

  14. #14
    poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-12
    Posts: 437
    Betpoints: 1143

    Tried creating a account last night and itís says go to your email to confirm your account but there is no email from then, I created a account but not an to sign in until I verify my email, I look in spam and junk mail nothing canít sign in until email confirmed.
    Iím done with nitrogen, Tuesday night I put in a big bet and it was frozen and let nitrogen know and all they would do is a free play and with all the trick issues and being locked out of account Iím moving on to another book. Hope I can get signed in soon at fairway.

  15. #15
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 2,812
    Betpoints: 3627

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    the commissions are great, but they allow the market makers to decide which orders to accept. They can see which ID the order is from and have 3-4 sec. to decide to cancel their posted offer, which is ridiculous.
    Is this true? Sounds a bit sketchy.

  16. #16
    danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-17
    Posts: 3,619
    Betpoints: 6416

    I dont think that is true at all. I have never ever had bet cancelled and when I was market making I never seen ID of bettor.

    most cancelled bets are because the database can take a few seconds to update updated markets. I also reviewed the skeleton of the api and there is not an option to see bettors ID. you also can create 50 accounts a day and it is perfectly allowable under terms of service
    Last edited by danshan11; 02-28-19 at 09:16 AM.

  17. #17
    danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-17
    Posts: 3,619
    Betpoints: 6416

    Quote Originally Posted by poker6469 View Post
    Tried creating a account last night and it’s says go to your email to confirm your account but there is no email from then, I created a account but not an to sign in until I verify my email, I look in spam and junk mail nothing can’t sign in until email confirmed.
    I’m done with nitrogen, Tuesday night I put in a big bet and it was frozen and let nitrogen know and all they would do is a free play and with all the trick issues and being locked out of account I’m moving on to another book. Hope I can get signed in soon at fairway.
    use the chatbox to talk to support they can fix it

  18. #18
    TheMoneyShot
    If You Ain't First... You're Last
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 21,916
    Betpoints: 756

    Quote Originally Posted by poker6469 View Post
    Tried creating a account last night and it’s says go to your email to confirm your account but there is no email from then, I created a account but not an to sign in until I verify my email, I look in spam and junk mail nothing can’t sign in until email confirmed.
    I’m done with nitrogen, Tuesday night I put in a big bet and it was frozen and let nitrogen know and all they would do is a free play and with all the trick issues and being locked out of account I’m moving on to another book. Hope I can get signed in soon at fairway.
    Used a hotmail acct to sign up.... it didn't work.

    Used a gmail acct to sign up... and it worked. Perhaps it could be your email address?

    I'm a big fan of Fairlay over Nitrogen... it's just my opinion....

    They seem to use Pinnacle lines... that was about a year ago... I don't know if they still use them or not?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/14/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  19. #19
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 3,386
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    was this you today?
    A profit of 13069.11 mBTC has been made on Crystal Palace vs. Manchester United at https://fairlay.com/ #Fairlay #Bitcoin #Crypto
    Anyone betting this kind of money is likely a book or market maker laying off action IMO and didn't really profit this much overall on the match.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 02-28-19 at 08:53 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/14/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019


  20. #20
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 3,386
    Betpoints: 48

    And fairlay is awesome. People will complain about anything. Probably the best book for US players for straight and live wagering since I can remember.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/14/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019


  21. #21
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 3,386
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    the commissions are great, but they allow the market makers to decide which orders to accept. They can see which ID the order is from and have 3-4 sec. to decide to cancel their posted offer, which is ridiculous. Happens to me all the time in major US markets. And no, the market is not moving when it occurs. I'm about to move on after using them for 4 years.
    And go where? Even if you accept the second best odds on the game it's 9/10 better than anywhere else. I usually just select the second best, and fairlay will auto match the best odds for you. I've seen very little sketchy behavior at all here. Not like many A rated books here that will move odds against me 9/10 times that odds are changed, rig their casinos, use rounding in their favor, etc.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/14/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019


  22. #22
    bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 1,898
    Betpoints: 12

    [QUOTE=PharaohUB;28456517]Even if you accept the second best odds on the game it's 9/10 better than anywhere else./QUOTE]

    PharaohUB I know you are a reliable contributor, so I guess I have to watch Fairlay some more. But I watched there NBA markets for the start of a couple of cards and didn't see one price I couldn't get at 5dimes discount or Pinnacle--and mostly they were higher prices.

    I used to get a lot of orders filled near game time at the old Matchbook by putting up a -101 offer right at game time, and I would love to be able to do that for dimes at Fairlay. But my spidey sense so far says they wouldn't fill. I'll test the waters during NBA Playoffs just to see what happens, but I'd like to know what sports you're able to take these great prices.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  23. #23
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 1,349
    Betpoints: 944

    [QUOTE=bookie;28456835]
    Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Even if you accept the second best odds on the game it's 9/10 better than anywhere else./QUOTE]

    PharaohUB I know you are a reliable contributor, so I guess I have to watch Fairlay some more. But I watched there NBA markets for the start of a couple of cards and didn't see one price I couldn't get at 5dimes discount or Pinnacle--and mostly they were higher prices.

    I used to get a lot of orders filled near game time at the old Matchbook by putting up a -101 offer right at game time, and I would love to be able to do that for dimes at Fairlay. But my spidey sense so far says they wouldn't fill. I'll test the waters during NBA Playoffs just to see what happens, but I'd like to know what sports you're able to take these great prices.
    You can easily bet $5000 on NBA games on Fairlay. Its basically Pinnacle limits. You can cash out up to 5 BTC (~$19,000) INSTANTLY without delay per day. Best book imo.

    5dimes only offers -105/-105 reduced pricing up to $500 straight.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019


  24. #24
    Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-18
    Posts: 272
    Betpoints: 2197

    Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I dont think that is true at all. I have never ever had bet cancelled and when I was market making I never seen ID of bettor.

    most cancelled bets are because the database can take a few seconds to update updated markets. I also reviewed the skeleton of the api and there is not an option to see bettors ID. you also can create 50 accounts a day and it is perfectly allowable under terms of service
    They told me everything I stated. They charge MMs a tiny fee every time they reject an order. Clearly you have not been reading the trollbox if you think I am the only one seeing this.

  25. #25
    Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-18
    Posts: 272
    Betpoints: 2197

    Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    And go where? Even if you accept the second best odds on the game it's 9/10 better than anywhere else. I usually just select the second best, and fairlay will auto match the best odds for you. I've seen very little sketchy behavior at all here. Not like many A rated books here that will move odds against me 9/10 times that odds are changed, rig their casinos, use rounding in their favor, etc.
    They are always a shade worse than Pinny, which certainly does not offer the best line 9/10 times, so no idea what you are talking about.

    As for alternatives, AC88 has Pinny, as I'm sure you know.

  26. #26
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 1,349
    Betpoints: 944

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    They are always a shade worse than Pinny, which certainly does not offer the best line 9/10 times, so no idea what you are talking about.

    As for alternatives, AC88 has Pinny, as I'm sure you know.
    Disagree. Point out an example. Every time I have wagered on a major sport, NHL, tennis, NBA, etc it is pinnacle line or better. The only difference is the small commission taken out after, which is small enough to not consider.

    Nitrogen is always a shade worse, they add 2-4 cents to each side of Pinnacle, Fairlay does not.

    I have no experience with AC88 as it does not accept US customers.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019


  27. #27
    Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-18
    Posts: 272
    Betpoints: 2197

    If the MM thinks you are sharp, one of two things will happen: he will pull his offer and not match anything, or he will accept the order and then he will hit Pinny for size within milliseconds -- even if your bet is small. If you don't believe me, I don't particularly care to convince anyone. Just reporting what I have experienced hundreds of times over four years.

  28. #28
    Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-18
    Posts: 272
    Betpoints: 2197

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Disagree. Point out an example. Every time I have wagered on a major sport, NHL, tennis, NBA, etc it is pinnacle line or better. The only difference is the small commission taken out after, which is small enough to not consider.

    Nitrogen is always a shade worse, they add 2-4 cents to each side of Pinnacle, Fairlay does not.

    I have no experience with AC88 as it does not accept US customers.
    2-4 cents is not a shade worse.

  29. #29
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 2,232
    Betpoints: 1364

    its the best line 95% of time even better then pinny (through Agent) esp on non USA sports example right now on bundesliga
    Fairlay
    Augsburg +543
    Dortmund -168

    Pinny
    Augsburg +514
    Dortmund -176

    USA sports like NBA about same as Pinny right now on all I checked
    Last edited by littlekona; 03-01-19 at 07:11 AM.

  30. #30
    danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-17
    Posts: 3,619
    Betpoints: 6416

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    They told me everything I stated. They charge MMs a tiny fee every time they reject an order. Clearly you have not been reading the trollbox if you think I am the only one seeing this.
    I am not a rep of fairlay but I use it daily

    I did market making for nearly a month and there was never any user information received on any orders, now if there is a secret api they give to big market makers, that could be possible sure. I still would never feel like that would be effective for the MM since you can make 100 accounts per day on fairlay and never have to verify anything, this alone would make it impossible to actually track users IDs or data unless fairlay is using some digital printing and combining those records to merge users. I highly doubt fairlay is doing that or even has that capability right now.

    anyway if you want a 5k bet you might get pinnacle odds on fairlay but if you are just betting some smaller amounts you usually can do a few points better than pinnacle pricing. kinda depends more on bet size and popularity of the market.
    I know books can and want to limit winning players but I really just dont see fairlay having the organization and or capability.

    if you have evidence that they are, screenshot it or send the link, I would be very curious to see that.
    say I am the sharpest player in the world, so I go to fairlay today create an acct send a zillion btc and bet today, no verification, no AML KYC, none of that and I could literally do that everyday

  31. #31
    danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-17
    Posts: 3,619
    Betpoints: 6416

    I see this in the api and it does allow you to set a time to cancel orders sure but you are cancelling based on staleness of the line or an error BUT you still do not have the user data to cancel based on that


    • MakerCancelTime - Time in milisseconds you have to void this order. Every time you exerts your right to (maker)void a bet, a fee is deducted from your account. This fee is currently 300 requests or 0.003mBTC but will be increased if needed.


      what I did with this option, was api the bet against Pinnacle's api to ensure the odds were in line to avoid people betting bad or stale lines BUT never received user (bettor) data, NOT saying they dont have a secret door but if they do again it is a SECRET.
    Last edited by danshan11; 03-01-19 at 08:49 AM.

  32. #32
    TheMoneyShot
    If You Ain't First... You're Last
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 21,916
    Betpoints: 756

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I pay around 3% on my other exchanges..... Fairlay I’m @ .0437... for sports it’s a no brainer...I think it’s lower if you don’t opt out of reserved fund rule....I opted out so I have all funds availability after settlement
    Kona quick question.... when Fairlay Puts that Hold on your Funds.... is that for Payout only? Or can you still use the funds to wager while on hold?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/14/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  33. #33
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 2,232
    Betpoints: 1364

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Kona quick question.... when Fairlay Puts that Hold on your Funds.... is that for Payout only? Or can you still use the funds to wager while on hold?
    its a hold of the biggest bet...you cant use the funds or withdrawal until 24 hours elapses unless you opt out....I use to trick it before the opt out was offered by making many smaller bets on the same event all with different amounts then it only held the biggest one ....But for me its just easier to opt out as I make many of my bets last second and like to risk my whole wad

  34. #34
    turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-06
    Posts: 451
    Betpoints: 5705

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    the commissions are great, but they allow the market makers to decide which orders to accept. They can see which ID the order is from and have 3-4 sec. to decide to cancel their posted offer, which is ridiculous.
    Don't use them now but I can confirm having orders go unfilled or partially filled many times even when the order amount was less than what was being offered. At first I thought somebody was just beating to the punch but it also happened on stagnate markets.

  35. #35
    TheMoneyShot
    If You Ain't First... You're Last
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 21,916
    Betpoints: 756

    Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Don't use them now but I can confirm having orders go unfilled or partially filled many times even when the order amount was less than what was being offered. At first I thought somebody was just beating to the punch but it also happened on stagnate markets.
    Yep. Some people have mentioned they operate like a normal book.... and not really a market. I agree on the book part.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/14/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


1234 ... Last
Top