swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Betonline customer service ( Painfully SLOW)

I have been at 5dimes for many years and they're chat would always connect me with someone in seconds, and same with them answering they're phone when you call.

So just out of curiosity I tried another book, that being betonline.

First of all I try and ask a question via chat, and the wait time is like 30 minutes,,, or 40 minutes, one time i was able to get someone in like 5 minutes, which by far was the fastest I had seen there, but only once.

So I want to make a withdraw and was told to email them copies of CC and license etc. So I did about a week ago. I never got any type of confirm it was received, so I followed up a few days later via chat asking if they had gotten my email with the documentation... this happened 3 times where I asked a rep via chat and they said I would get an email from them confirming.. I have yet to get an email and its days later, and I dont feel like waiting 40 minutes to ask in a chat again, its crazy slow.

Sorry for the long rant, Im asking anyone who uses them,,,, do you =find the same slow experience I have been experiencing.

also as far as a withdraw I was told you get one friday free a month, like most books, not the Friday part, but the once a month free...but you have to tell them. But when you process through the cashier page, it doesn't give you the free thing,,, it automatically charges the fees.

Any of you out there who use betonline can you chime in with your experiences with payouts, setting up account getting them your info, if it was a hassle as it has been for me, and actually getting a hold of them in a timely manner via chat or phone?

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

They rarely even respond to emails,if they do,it takes several days,it has been this way for years.Their site for almost a year now,sucks,down or slow almost always.They will also lie directly to you as far as bonuses,you can ask them if your eligible,they saw yes,you deposit with the code,deposit goes through,sorry no bonus,when you finally get a hold of someone,they say it was a mistake and you are not eligible

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9732

yeah, e-mail is not the best way to get in touch with them unfortunately. Personally I have never had any problems getting help on chat quickly though.

But thinking about it, this could also be because (living in Europe) I tend to speak to them at (for American standards) the most unusual times of the day.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by swamijoe View Post
    I have been at 5dimes for many years and they're chat would always connect me with someone in seconds, and same with them answering they're phone when you call.

So just out of curiosity I tried another book, that being betonline.

First of all I try and ask a question via chat, and the wait time is like 30 minutes,,, or 40 minutes, one time i was able to get someone in like 5 minutes, which by far was the fastest I had seen there, but only once.

So I want to make a withdraw and was told to email them copies of CC and license etc. So I did about a week ago. I never got any type of confirm it was received, so I followed up a few days later via chat asking if they had gotten my email with the documentation... this happened 3 times where I asked a rep via chat and they said I would get an email from them confirming.. I have yet to get an email and its days later, and I dont feel like waiting 40 minutes to ask in a chat again, its crazy slow.

Sorry for the long rant, Im asking anyone who uses them,,,, do you =find the same slow experience I have been experiencing.

also as far as a withdraw I was told you get one friday free a month, like most books, not the Friday part, but the once a month free...but you have to tell them. But when you process through the cashier page, it doesn't give you the free thing,,, it automatically charges the fees.

Any of you out there who use betonline can you chime in with your experiences with payouts, setting up account getting them your info, if it was a hassle as it has been for me, and actually getting a hold of them in a timely manner via chat or phone?
    You are experiencing the norm. Betonline has many strong qualities for US players, but customer service is not 1 of them.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Log-in issues today. Thought they resolved that. But not good 2day.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

On day 5 waiting for a btc payout. I know it's a busy week, but pretty ridiculous.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    On day 5 waiting for a btc payout. I know it's a busy week, but pretty ridiculous.
    That's weird for them. I guess you have followed up to make sure it's really in progress?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

my experience with their customer service has been similar, I don't use them or sister book sportsbetting.ag for that reason.

sunnyblue88
    sunnyblue88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2648

The same here. And it took 2 full days for them to deduct the payout amount from my balance. After four full days, the status is still shown as "authorized" which is the first step of their btc payout process. The response from them via email is just "The reason for this email is to inform you that, your payout has been processed, it just waiting to be paid to your wallet. We highly apologize for the delay."

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Waiting 4 days now for a P2P $400 payout that they price gouged me on fees ($51). Done with them after this. Glad I only put $70 in and turned a small profit.

And yes, no customer service replies to emails.

I strongly recommend Do Not Use this place unless you also enjoy the following:

1. Sticking your honey-drenched pecker in a fire ant hill.
    2. Having cigar smoke blown in your face repeatedly.
    3. Eating nails.
    4. Bathing in cat piss.
    5. Cramming pyrahna up your rectum.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    Waiting 4 days now for a P2P $400 payout that they price gouged me on fees ($51). Done with them after this. Glad I only put $70 in and turned a small profit.

And yes, no customer service replies to emails.

I strongly recommend Do Not Use this place unless you also enjoy the following:

1. Sticking your honey-drenched pecker in a fire ant hill.
    2. Having cigar smoke blown in your face repeatedly.
    3. Eating nails.
    4. Bathing in cat piss.
    5. Cramming pyrahna up your rectum.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyblue88 View Post
    The same here. And it took 2 full days for them to deduct the payout amount from my balance. After four full days, the status is still shown as "authorized" which is the first step of their btc payout process. The response from them via email is just "The reason for this email is to inform you that, your payout has been processed, it just waiting to be paid to your wallet. We highly apologize for the delay."
    I got it today. Don't like the delay, but at least it came through.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

I had a live chat with them that was painfully slow. It took 40 minutes due to long delay in responses, when it should have been a 5 minute chat. But they have paid out in the past for me without any problems.

sunnyblue88

I got it today. Don't like the delay, but at least it came through.
    Got one but the other one is still in 'authorized" stage.

cr777
    cr777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

i think betonline has one of the worst customer service depts

it wont get better until they fire their CS manager

every time i contact them, they make things worse

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm sitting at 'pending.'

sunnyblue88

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyblue88 View Post
    Got one but the other one is still in 'authorized" stage.
    Received both. Hope it could go back to its normal time frame in the future.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11100

im waiting 3 days for my btc payment as well

BigPage28
    BigPage28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3872

Their customer service is problably one of the worst in this industry

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

100% correct

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

swamijoe you want excellent customer service and fast PO's? Go to Heritage Sports