andyh2018
    andyh2018's Avatar Become A Pro!

betonline.ag crypto withdrawal exchange rates?

Happy new year everyone! Trying to make my new year a little better and had some big wins at betonline.ag. I'm curious what my best option for withdrawal is. I recently withdrew about $12.5K using the wire method and it cost me nearly $500 to get my money in fees from betonline, a third party bank they went through, and my Chase account. This comes out to 4% which seems nuts considering they charge 1.5% just to deposit.

They say bitcoin withdrawals are free, but I'm curious if anyone has looked at the exchange rate they give you, compared to what the major markets are pricing cryptos at. My guess is they might not charge a fee, but they probably give you a crappy exchange rate so you lose out by slippage. Then I lose another 1.49% when I convert to USD at coinbase, so bitcoin/litecoin/ether, might add up to a pretty crappy deal. Any experience withdrawing with this method?

Looking to withdraw my last $9K so I can be done with these fools. Any suggestions?

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Btc is way to go.. It can be jumpy.. Last couple of btc withdrawls I gained 2-4% from book to my wallet. Saying that I have lost .5-2% in the past.. cost of doing business. Call the book they will tell you what exchange they use.. Track the wallet which the btc is sent from... You can see how much cash was sent and what it was sent at.. Market never sleeps it can move or down in seconds.

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Also use Coinbase Pro not Coinbase. Fees are cheaper. I just cashed 4136 for about 9 dollars.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

BOL bitcoin exchange rate fine.

And 4% is in the range of what I lose from every foreign currency wire after intermediary fees and my local banks exchange rate premium.

Been that way for over 20 years. 2.5-5% is what traditional banks skim (scam) and always have.

Long live crypto!