djohnson
    djohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!

MyBookie.ag Scam

Hi,

I need help or advice.

I have deposited well over $15,000 on this site and now i have been trying to cash out for the first time since I have opened the account. I have been rejected multiple time, i contact their customer service(horrid) by phone and chat.

Their chat team disconnects the conversations multiple times and you are forced to start all over. Gave up and called, i spoke to a gentlemen who barely spoke english. I was transferred to his supervisor that spoke english but with a difficult accent. He was rude!!!!!!!

So according to them, when i signed up way back when the site gave me a signup bonus that i didnt request. No where on the sign up page did it mention anything about the rules. They say it was in the terms and conditions. 15x Rollover

When i signed up, i had them remove the freeplay, i did use $50 of it and waive the rollover.

However, when they removed the bonus, no one placed a note saying to waive the bonus. Now i am tied to this ridiculous rollover.

So no bonus play (minus $50 out of $1500), no payout.

I am thinking of disputing all my charges with my bank since they lied to me. Any ideas? I never win, and now i finally hit a parlay and cant get my money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ryan303

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Did you ask why it wasn't reset to zero after your first deposit busted out?

How much was the rollover?

More than all your betting with 15k? How much is left?

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by djohnson View Post
    Hi,

I need help or advice.

I have deposited well over $15,000 on this site and now i have been trying to cash out for the first time since I have opened the account. I have been rejected multiple time, i contact their customer service(horrid) by phone and chat.

Their chat team disconnects the conversations multiple times and you are forced to start all over. Gave up and called, i spoke to a gentlemen who barely spoke english. I was transferred to his supervisor that spoke english but with a difficult accent. He was rude!!!!!!!

So according to them, when i signed up way back when the site gave me a signup bonus that i didnt request. No where on the sign up page did it mention anything about the rules. They say it was in the terms and conditions. 15x Rollover

When i signed up, i had them remove the freeplay, i did use $50 of it and waive the rollover.

However, when they removed the bonus, no one placed a note saying to waive the bonus. Now i am tied to this ridiculous rollover.

I am thinking of disputing all my charges with my bank since they lied to me. Any ideas? I never win, and now i finally hit a parlay and cant get my money.
    Try filling out a Complaint Form and we will look into this for you.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

The fact that you used even a little bit of the freeplay could be a problem. GL!

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

Quote Originally Posted by djohnson View Post
    Hi,

I need help or advice.

What is the rollover and what is your balance?

I think the first sign up bonus is automatic and seeing as you did use some of it ($50) they may not have been able to clear the rollover. I wouldn't call MyBookie a scam, they can be tough and create a hassle but I don't think they are a scam book. I've been paid every time within a reasonable timeframe with them and still have a balance with them. I, too, am clearing a rollover after taking a bonus. They make it clear to me and send an email with a rollover amount each and every time.

Disputing all of the charges with your bank probably is not a great idea. If you deposited using your debit card you likely had your charges denied and you would have had to call to get them approved. I'm sure they would question you and make you sign an affidavit that you did not make these charges and they are fraudulent, which they were not fraudulent.