Bigredfyah
    Bigredfyah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Pinnacle live soccer betting

I got screwed in a live bet I made yesterday Can someone tell me if this is acceptable? I live bet sporivo luqueno + 0.5 for -250 during the second half they were winning 1-0 . The final score was 1-1. It was graded a loss.

here is the response I got from pinnacles customer service which by the way took over 14 hours to respond.

Please be informed that your wager ticket 906258830 was graded correctly as a loss.

Please note that when grading Live Soccer handicap wagers, any goals/corners already scored are NOT included.

Wagers will be settled based on the goals/corners from the time the wager is placed until the end of regulation time only.

Your wager was accepted when the score was at 1-0, so it means at that moment the score started at 0-0 again.

Then the score after your wager was accepted until the end of the game, the score was Sportivo Luqueno (n) vs. 3 De Febrero: 0-1

For this reason, your handicap Live betting on*Luqueno (n) - LIVE! ½* was graded a loss because 0+0.5 goal is less than 1 goal by*3 De Febrero.

We hope this information is to clarify.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55282

the grading is correct, it is a loss

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55282

should the score have stayed 1-0, you would have won the bet

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Yes, it's 100% correct. All live soccer handicap bets at Pinnacle (and SBO, Maxbet etc) are adjusted for the score of the game at the time of placing.

Think about it, do you really think the only way you could have lost that bet is if the opposing team had scored another 2 goals? That would probably have been in the -700 range, not -250.

Bigredfyah
    Bigredfyah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Thanks guys.

Just mad I guess it took them 14 hours to get back to me in this day and age it's not acceptable.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredfyah View Post
    Thanks guys.

Just mad I guess it took them 14 hours to get back to me in this day and age it's not acceptable.
    it's issues like these that causes backlog in CS

if you read the tutorial 'how to bet on Asian Handicaps' you would not even have to
    - make a thread
    - send an inquiry to CS
    - wait for an answer