SportsSharingun
    SportsSharingun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Community thoughts on Lowvig.ag?

Considering trying them out. Namely got these questions.

1. Are they trustworthy/reliable payouts?
    2.How do people like their livebetting on major US sports? (unfortunately for me bookmaker has rather limited livebetting)
    3. Do they collar winning players? (their site says they are catered to serious/probettors so this would be odd but...)
    4. Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance.

BetBothSides
    BetBothSides's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4740

Looks to be a betonline/sportsbetting.ag clone
    Points Awarded:

SportsSharingun gave BetBothSides 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Almost certainly owned by BOL, which is not a great thing. But I've never had any major problems with them. Great juice on ATS and totals in US sports, good limits, easy BTC in and out. CS is limited to slow email, so don't expect great service. The site, like BOL's, is highly erratic, though it has been stable for the past few weeks...knock on wood. No clue about live betting.
    Points Awarded:

SportsSharingun gave Barrakuda 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SportsSharingun
    SportsSharingun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Almost certainly owned by BOL, which is not a great thing. But I've never had any major problems with them. Great juice on ATS and totals in US sports, good limits, easy BTC in and out. CS is limited to slow email, so don't expect great service. The site, like BOL's, is highly erratic, though it has been stable for the past few weeks...knock on wood. No clue about live betting.
    Is the primary issue in your estimation then the site stability(when siting owned by BOL)?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by SportsSharingun View Post
    Considering trying them out. Namely got these questions.

1. Are they trustworthy/reliable payouts?
    2.How do people like their livebetting on major US sports? (unfortunately for me bookmaker has rather limited livebetting)
    3. Do they collar winning players? (their site says they are catered to serious/probettors so this would be odd but...)
    4. Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance.
    It is connected to BOL, which is a great thing. One of the best of the offshores and very solid financially.

Betonline/LowVig/Sportsbetting.ag all use the same platform and have had login issues for people for a few months, although those issues appear to be close to fixed now.

Great for payouts and odds.

They are one of the more tolerant books of winners/sharps.

LowVig is the low juice, low service option of the group. Email support only and it's not always super fast.

Great choice if you just want best odds and don't need help often.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It is connected to BOL, which is a great thing. One of the best of the offshores and very solid financially.

Betonline/LowVig/Sportsbetting.ag all use the same platform and have had login issues for people for a few months, although those issues appear to be close to fixed now.

Great for payouts and odds.

They are one of the more tolerant books of winners/sharps.

LowVig is the low juice, low service option of the group. Email support only and it's not always super fast.

Great choice if you just want best odds and don't need help often.
    Very slow with support, and rarely accurate in my experience with them. Maybe 6 months. If you need customer support, this is not your book. If you value fast bitcoin payouts, and good prices this is a good book for you. If you value a working website, there are better. I just placed some wagers but my available balance hasnt changed on that screen. When I open another tab, there is no available balance shown at all. On my phone it just says "badgateway" right now. Glitchy.

In short, if u value good lines and payouts, they are great. If you value customer service, smooth website experience, they need improvements.