Jager69
    Jager69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

question

Not sure if this belongs here or not.. I am new to SBR but not to betting.. My question is this..Without outing the book yet,( gonna give them a chance) have you guys ever heard of bookspaying out thru paypal?? I know thru paypal they can **********.. Seems fishy to me.. Even if they pay it, I wont touch it for awhile, just in case..

also, just to note it, they said i couldnt get the bitcoin payout because i havent deposited thru it yet, and they said ** was down at the moment.. I'm pretty sure i know whats goin on, just wanted to get some input..

Thanks

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

They can dispute it any time for up to 6 months I think. And they can disguise it so it looks like you are getting paid thru “friends and family”, which are not disputable on PayPal.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

If it's a known book they will just be trying to pay you. I wouldn't worry.

It is a bit dodgy to be using paypal for payments but unless you think it's a scam book I'd highly doubt they have a plan that involves disputing paypal charges.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If it's a known book they will just be trying to pay you. I wouldn't worry.

It is a bit dodgy to be using paypal for payments but unless you think it's a scam book I'd highly doubt they have a plan that involves disputing paypal charges.
    Agree, but I was thinking it might be a local, which could be some unknown doosh with a PPH. OP wasn't crystal clear on what he was talking about.

Jager69
    Jager69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i recieved the payout this morning for $500 thru paypal, its been initially been placed on hold.. will update when it clears..