pipin17
    pipin17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Justbet and VPN

Hello. Does Justbet allow using VPN service. For some reason I can't access them but when I use VPN with different IP from my country I have no problem. I read that bookmaker.eu is behind them and they don't care about VPN. Justbet chat representative was not clear on the matter and said my account might get restrictions. Any info would be appreciated.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by pipin17 View Post
    Hello. Does Justbet allow using VPN service. For some reason I can't access them but when I use VPN with different IP from my country I have no problem. I read that bookmaker.eu is behind them and they don't care about VPN. Justbet chat representative was not clear on the matter and said my account might get restrictions. Any info would be appreciated.
    Why do you want to use a VPN?

Is your country banned?

If so Justbet (and Bookmaker.eu and the whole group) don't want you to get around the ban with a VPN like some books allow. They only ban countries they have some genuine reason to not want business from.

pipin17
    pipin17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

No, its not banned. I think my internet provider filtered it somehow so I can't access it. When I use different IP from my country it works just fine.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by pipin17 View Post
    No, its not banned. I think my internet provider filtered it somehow so I can't access it. When I use different IP from my country it works just fine.
    I'd suggest emailing customer service and letting them know you need a VPN for that reason, just in case anything comes up about it in the future.

cx89
    cx89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1075

I would to add I cannot access the sports side with chrome, but works with Firefox... If anyone is having issues trying to get in.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Chrome has been crap for me lately. Ever since I switched back to Firefox things have been running well.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Before a Vpn try a different browser