captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

DSI bet on AS MLB game this is weird

So i placed a bet on the Over at 6.5 on the ASG . Was watching it and happened to go into the site and noticed my game was refunded . I was shocked wondering WTF . I do not know when they did this i saw this in like the 4th inning .

I called them because i wanted to know what was going on. He told me

"There was an issue with the game (He did not say their site ) and it will be assorted out in the morning." I am thinking was there something weird that just happened in the game?

He said then it was some technical issue. And it will all be sorted out again in the morning. I said "Sorry this just seems kind of shady - how do i know if i win you will say " Sorry there was a technical issue and you have been refunded the money" Or If i lose you will say after the fact " Sorry your bet lost everything is how it should have been when you made the bet" It just seems weird to me.

i told him i would rather this bet be cancelled totally because i do not trust it at this point win or lose for this game i want my money back . He said he totally understands and sees where i am coming from and assured me that it will be like that.

So i am telling you if the game ends and i end up losing this money because it would have lost after the fact i will be going ballistic on this forum and on them.

This just seems really fishy to me. Has this happened to anyone else. Maybe they really had a glitch idk but it is very weird.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I'm surprised every time anyone doesn't get cheated!

Every one of these vile places is as shady as a guy in all black taking bets in a dark alley! LOL

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I'm surprised every time anyone doesn't get cheated!

Every one of these vile places is as shady as a guy in all black taking bets in a dark alley! LOL

At this point i just want it to stay like it is win or lose. At this point they cannot come back making the bet like it was right before the game ends . Maybe it was an honest glitch idk but very odd this happens on a game like this because i am sure there is a TON on this game being the only real big game going tonight.

captrobey

So basically their little glitch just cost me $500 i would have won

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    So basically their little glitch just cost me $500 i would have won
    wish it went the other way.that sucks

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    wish it went the other way.that sucks
    So i just looked and they credited me with the win i am extremely impressed with this as i was not expecting this with complaints on here but they credited me the full amount.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

So i just looked and they credited me with the win i am extremely impressed with this as i was not expecting this with complaints on here but they credited me the full amount.
    So your extremely impressed because you made a bet an they paid you? Talk about setting the bar low. You should be pissed they put you thru any stress just to get was yours in the 1st place.

When did making a simple bet on a major sporting event become so difficult.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

since you called, telling them to cancel that bet, you are very lucky. never had a good word for them, but that was pretty good of them. congrads. even if it seems like you would have won the $500 in the 1st place,anyways. it has a small feel of found money.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    So your extremely impressed because you made a bet an they paid you? Talk about setting the bar low. You should be pissed they put you thru any stress just to get was yours in the 1st place.

When did making a simple bet on a major sporting event become so difficult.
    Yes i am still because they did the right thing and did not screw me . I thought it may have been done on purpose at one point but paying me proves it was a glitch. I thought they were going to not pay me for the Win and say "Sorry we had a glitch but we refunded you the original amount".

All the negative stuff on here and SBR lowering them down that fast made me worry something was going to go against me here. But they did the right thing so i have to give them credit.

However -the biggest test of all is still to come. Seeing when i get that card i get paid the $1500 .That is the main thing because if i do not get paid all the bonus and stuff like this does not matter at all then.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    since you called, telling them to cancel that bet, you are very lucky. never had a good word for them, but that was pretty good of them. congrads. even if it seems like you would have won the $500 in the 1st place,anyways. it has a small feel of found money.
    I was actually thinking that. They could have said "You told us no matter what the result was you wanted your money back" They could have used that to not pay me the full $500 maybe throw a $50 at me for the "Inconvenience" and that was that.

But they did not they realized it was their mistake and did the right thing. Like i said to eph i am waiting for the card so i can get paid that is the biggest test.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Wow, that was lucky!

Good to hear it worked out for you Cappy

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Wow, that was lucky!

Good to hear it worked out for you Cappy
    Yea but lost it all on a stupid tennis bet anyways : ( $1200 to win $300 and she blew it for me

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Yea but lost it all on a stupid tennis bet anyways : ( $1200 to win $300 and she blew it for me
    Oh man, I got sucked back into tennis betting over Wimbledon and remember where i used to lose all my damn winnings again now

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Oh man, I got sucked back into tennis betting over Wimbledon and remember where i used to lose all my damn winnings again now
    I have the worst luck with tennis like this one idk wth she was doing she kept trying to do those little soft lobs trying to get her to not get there in time and missed almost every one of them. She only had to win 2 damn games entire set she was even up 30-0 and tried one of those stupid lobs and let her back into it and ended up losing.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

That hurts been there done that what match was it?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    That hurts been there done that what match was it?
    Larsson, Johanna @ Kung, LeonieTotal Games: O 17.5

I took higher juice at O 17.5 she only had to win 2 penetrating stupid games she lost 1st set 6-4 and she started doing these stupid little lobs trying to touch them in and kept penetrating that up. One point she was up 30-0 on her serve and tried it and horribly missed ended up letting her back in . She won 1 game entire set.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

I’ve lost a minus 550 favor once on an open 6 team par. 5 games had won and I didn’t want to wait until 7pm basketball and lost it. It was a regular match to win I didn’t know you lost a total I hardly ever seen a total in tennis with odds of minus 300