Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    So do you have an answer to the question of: "What do you think the percentage is of people who take this ridiculous gimmick that lose the whole amount before they ever complete the rollover?"
    Probably not too far from the percent that make deposits without bonuses and lose the whole amount.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Joe, you are calling everyone else obtuse but you are so close minded. Many are telling you that bonuses are not for everyone..don't take it if you don't like them!! It's pretty telling that you can't figure out how to benefit from them as most elementary school kids could figure it out. Best of luck to you but I'm not holding out much hope.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Joe, you are calling everyone else obtuse but you are so close minded. Many are telling you that bonuses are not for everyone..don't take it if you don't like them!! It's pretty telling that you can't figure out how to benefit from them as most elementary school kids could figure it out. Best of luck to you but I'm not holding out much hope.

LOL Did I ever disagree that "bonuses are not for everyone?" Nope!

And I won't take them if I don't like them! Neither should you if you don't like them!

That comment by you is about as useless as on a boar Hog!
    And I certainly have NOT called "everyone else" obtuse either!
    So your comment is not only useless, but it is a flat out lie!!
    I really do think some of y'all DIDN'T make it out of elementary school. LOL

Do you even care to comment on the POINT of the thread?
    I think an Elementary School graduate could stay on the point of the thread!

So, for the FIFTEENTH time:

What do you think the percentage is of people who take this ridiculous gimmick that lose the whole amount before they ever complete the rollover?

Best of luck to you too pal. But just post your guess, and leave the useless elementary sheit at home!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

You think I am trying to make enemies & start arguments with people on here? Of course not!

I made a simple thread on a forum that asked for a simple answer! That's all I did!

All I wanted to know was What do you think the percentage is of players who take a ridiculous gimmick bonus and then lose the whole amount before they ever complete the huge rollover?

There are 38 comments and not one post that answers the simple question that was asked!

So you tell me, is it intentional? Or can you & these other people not read a simple thread & then give an answer to the question that was asked?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-18-18 at 03:23 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Buddy, if you think making TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets with a $300 deposit BEFORE you lose it is "pretty easy." then go start another thread and try to do it before you lose all the money!
    You will probably be at zero within 3 days of trying it!
    Sure thing pal. I do it every year. This will be for NFL so hopefully you still have this account in a few months. To answer your question, it's probably over 70% who lose their deposit otherwise the books wouldn't do it. This is also why freeplays are more prevalent than cash bonuses.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18977

Please do not chase JoeCool20 off the forum. SBR wants sponsorship money from books and books want gamblers with a certain IQ range. Joe is a valuable resource for SBR.

First 12