DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

USWager365.net SB warning

Unfortunately I was one of their victims.They will not make a payout from my account as they continue to say that they will and didn't and now I have no way of making contact with them..as in Tony who is the "manager" or Jayson Gomez who is my "agent". My balance is only 3K.Wondering if any subscribers EVER got a payout.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

DukeSnider

Jayson Gomez had previously worked at BetPhoenix where I was a customer. When he eventually left there he contacted me in 2016 and I declined his offer to sign up with his new employer saying that if they[USW365.net] were still in business in 2017 I would reconsider etc.which I regretfully did.Once I reached my rollover and requested a payout he started with lying about "the check is in the mail" etc and then stopped responding to my calls and EM's.There is much more but no need to go into details....live and learn !

DukeSnider

just a follow up, no changes in that I have no way to contact them and they refuse my payout request but yet they continue to accept any and all online wages...very bizarre.

DukeSnider

USWager365.net SB warning

Any new developments re this ripoff SB.They won't take my calls yet allow me to make wagers online.My balance is around 2,400.With FB season fast approaching they should be reaching out to prospective clients/victims. If anyone hears from them please provide me with a number I can reach them at as my only contact one is 844-695-7974.If Jayson Gomez calls you tell him I'm still waiting to receive my promised payout...Thank you.

DukeSnider

anyone been contacted by them leading up to this FB season?

rcbsofl
    rcbsofl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

They owe me 8k. Last person I spoke to was Tony at beginning of NBA playoffs. He basically told me they were closing shop after the NBA finals and that the employees weren't being paid as well. So many scam books. Just awful.

DukeSnider

good ole Tony told me that my $2400 check was in the mail ,via PayPal ,last March...guess what ? If you have a current number let me know as he won't answer my calls.I have no idea if they still have a working number.
    My agent was Jayson Gomez, nice guy but an effen liar !