1. #1
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    1XBET Incorrect Grading

    Hello,First of all , thank you for this forum and also especially Optional for his continuous support.

    I know that I had to be careful before choosing 1xbet. but right now , I can only wait with proofs to try getting this rectified

    This is regarding a T20 Cricket bet ( regarding total runs scored ) I made on feb 21st . between australia and england with a large amount for my standards .This match could not be completed as there was rain .(http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...eport/1072322/) Hence the totals bet which I have placed cannot be determined as full match was not played and was reduced more than 5 overs . This is in the article 9.15.6 of 1xbet rules . The market was definitely not determined yet as the game was under progress when it started to rain .According to 1xbet. It has to be void and my stake has to be refunded. But they have termed it as loss. It is the same rules with every bookmaker such as bet365 too. 20 overs were not completed and hence it has to be void.I have been trying to contact their customer care who have no idea regarding the rules and just ridiculously say " match result is officially announced " whereas my bet is entirely different.

    Highly disappointed with this book who have no intention of understanding their rules .Thank you.

  2. #2
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,398
    Betpoints: 1536

    Cliff notes for readers unfamiliar with cricket.

    This match was shortened by rain with 5 overs left to play and a calculated result declared.

    The OPs bet was graded as a loss.

    He protested to 1xbet that his bet should be void as their rules state bets will only stand if a 20/20 style cricket match is shortened by 1-5 overs.

    They replied that the bet was graded correctly. So he submitted an SBR complaint form asking for help.


    SBR approached 1xbet a week or so and asked if the grading could be double checked.

    We received this response; "NZ got through their 20 overs and earned 150 points. Australia, when the rain started, didn’t but as far as I understand it, using D/L it has been calculated that Australia could win over New Zealand but they won’t be able to attain total of 370 anyway, since Australia had only 6 overs left.. Australia got 121 points and it was calculated that they may have gotten 60 more points in 6 overs. 150+121+60 = 330. Which means that the slip has been graded correctly.” (bolding added by me)

    SBR responded and explained that the declared match winner was not being questioned, reminded them about the 1-5 overs short rule, and asked our management contact to simply ask the grader how many overs they believed the match was shortened by.


    Last Friday 1xbet asked for our patience whilst they tried to get an answer to that question.

    There has been no further information since then.
    Last edited by Optional; 03-09-18 at 04:57 AM.

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 623
    Betpoints: 60

    Opti im not very familiar with cricket. Are they saying that in 6 overs there is no chance they could score more than 60 points even in theory?

  4. #4
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,398
    Betpoints: 1536

    Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Opti im not very familiar with cricket. Are they saying that in 6 overs there is no chance they could score more than 60 points even in theory?
    In cricket they use a "controversial" calculation called the Duckworth Lewis Method to declare a winner of rain shortened matches.

    1xbet are saying that under the D/L method Australia are estimated to score 60 runs in the last 5 overs, which wasn't enough to win. So New Zealand were declared winners.

    They don't seem to understand that neither the OP or SBR are arguing about who won the match. Just that it was shortened by 5 overs and his bet should be cancelled.

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-29-08
    Posts: 119
    Betpoints: 4577

    The question is how many overs was the match shortened by? Australia started the 15th over, bowled 4 balls of 6 and scored 13 runs before the match was interrupted. So we can not say that 6 full overs have not been played. ⅔ of 15th over was played so the match was shortened rather by 5 overs than by 6 as I suppose.
    Last edited by Winpro; 03-09-18 at 04:04 AM.

  6. #6
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,398
    Betpoints: 1536

    Quote Originally Posted by Winpro View Post
    The question is how many overs was the match shortened by? Australia started the 15th over, bowled 4 balls of 6 and scored 13 runs before the match was interrupted. So we can not say that 6 full overs have not been played. ⅔ of 15th over was played so the match was shortened rather by 5 overs than by 6 as I suppose.
    Yes, I assume that is where the problem originates.

    Which is why I requested they simply be asked how many overs they think the match was shortened by. Trying to get them to at least see where the dispute lies.
    Points Awarded:

    semibluff gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    aljack
    aljack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-17
    Posts: 327
    Betpoints: 12

    1XBET is so crooked. They have such a sweet website - their in-game betting platform is world class - but they are absolutely the shadiest sportsbook I have ever used.

    Any sportsbook that offers odds and live-streams Cockfighting is not a sportsbook I want to be involved with.

    I like to use their online app simply to monitor odds and stream sporting events - but besides that I will never deposit a single cent into that account ever again. I have never been more convinced of an online sports book being totally corrupt than I have with 1XBet.

    Stay away.

    There is a reason they are blacklisted.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/10/2018


  8. #8
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    @winpro Thank you for your insights , this does not seem to be the issue as they have not mentioned this anywhere during my conversations with them.
    Though arguable , their rules suggest 1-5 overs , and 5.2 overs is more than 5 and 15 overs were clearly not completed . ( other sites are more clear on this , for example betfair ( article 11 ) mentions minimum of 15 overs have to be bowled, here 14.4 overs were bowled ).

    And for now even they have already mentioned on their own that it has been reduced by 6 overs ( unless they change after seeing this thread or similar complaints )

    Thank you .
    Last edited by mi7hun; 03-09-18 at 04:46 AM. Reason: was suppose to be a reply for winpro

  9. #9
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    I understand that now, the options were very limited with cricket ( and others too ) where I stay. and as you said their platform lured me .
    It will be a shame if they cant stand by their rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by aljack View Post
    1XBET is so crooked. They have such a sweet website - their in-game betting platform is world class - but they are absolutely the shadiest sportsbook I have ever used.

    Any sportsbook that offers odds and live-streams Cockfighting is not a sportsbook I want to be involved with.

    I like to use their online app simply to monitor odds and stream sporting events - but besides that I will never deposit a single cent into that account ever again. I have never been more convinced of an online sports book being totally corrupt than I have with 1XBet.

    Stay away.

    There is a reason they are blacklisted.

  10. #10
    aljack
    aljack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-17
    Posts: 327
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mi7hun View Post
    I understand that now, the options were very limited with cricket ( and others too ) where I stay. and as you said their platform lured me .
    It will be a shame if they cant stand by their rules.
    Don't believe the flashy bright lights of their website - it's all a scam. They still have Olympic and Super Bowl contests up on their site. Use their site to watch sports but don't bet on sports with it.

    I know you don't want to hear this - but stay away.

    Bet365 has Cricket.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/10/2018


  11. #11
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Yes , lesson learnt hard .

    Presently I stay in France , bet365 and most other books are not accessible here :/ I should find a bitcoin sportsbook with good cricket and live betting options .
    Quote Originally Posted by aljack View Post
    Don't believe the flashy bright lights of their website - it's all a scam. They still have Olympic and Super Bowl contests up on their site. Use their site to watch sports but don't bet on sports with it.

    I know you don't want to hear this - but stay away.

    Bet365 has Cricket.

  12. #12
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,398
    Betpoints: 1536

    I received a message from 1xbet to say this would be addressed next week.

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-13
    Posts: 152
    Betpoints: 786

    Its not incorrect grading it is just another form of scam from 1xbet before they use endless verification now they settled winner bets as loser or they changed terms and condition against players.

  14. #14
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Thank you very much for your support. fingers crossed
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I received a message from 1xbet to say this would be addressed next week.
    Last edited by mi7hun; 03-12-18 at 05:29 AM.

  15. #15
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    It is very disappointing to go through this
    Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    Its not incorrect grading it is just another form of scam from 1xbet before they use endless verification now they settled winner bets as loser or they changed terms and condition against players.

  16. #16
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Did the manager reply or provide any update ? Or does he want to take the same route of waiting until Friday to push it to another week.

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I received a message from 1xbet to say this would be addressed next week.

  17. #17
    robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-13-18
    Posts: 585
    Betpoints: 909

    lol as a cricket fan, 1XBET's explanation is such BS. They try to deflect from the actual complaint by addressing something completely different entirely. The game was shortened by 5.2 overs. His bet should be refunded. Nothing about Duckworth-Lewis or any of the other stuff they are saying is relevant. This type of crap should get a sportsbook completely blacklisted on SBR.

  18. #18
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Exactly , Spent a few days trying to explain , their only response was " match result is officially announced " ! Definitely not giving up , just unbelievable if they can get away like this when their rules are so obvious . Blacklist for sure.

    PS: tried giving betpoints , didnt work, appreciate the support
    Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    lol as a cricket fan, 1XBET's explanation is such BS. They try to deflect from the actual complaint by addressing something completely different entirely. The game was shortened by 5.2 overs. His bet should be refunded. Nothing about Duckworth-Lewis or any of the other stuff they are saying is relevant. This type of crap should get a sportsbook completely blacklisted on SBR.
    Last edited by mi7hun; 03-13-18 at 12:56 PM.

  19. #19
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,398
    Betpoints: 1536

    Quote Originally Posted by mi7hun View Post
    Did the manager reply or provide any update ? Or does he want to take the same route of waiting until Friday to push it to another week.

    Thanks
    Still nothing more mi7hun. But I am sure he will eventually come back with something. Not that I am very confident about what that will be after this length of time though.

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  20. #20
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Thanks for the update and support optional.
    There is no reason for this much delay to evaluate this .As I said , It will be a huge setback for me and others in a similar situation too if they can get away every time disregarding the proofs and leave us stranded. lets see what can be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Still nothing more mi7hun. But I am sure he will eventually come back with something. Not that I am very confident about what that will be after this length of time though.

  21. #21
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Still waiting ....

  22. #22
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Still waiting for their response while also reminding whoever left playing here to move elsewhere asap. blacklist

  23. #23
    jjgold
    Iowa City
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 300,760
    Betpoints: 26

    losers and dummies play at 1xbet

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 329 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 655 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  24. #24
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Any update optional ? thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Still nothing more mi7hun. But I am sure he will eventually come back with something. Not that I am very confident about what that will be after this length of time though.

  25. #25
    lpmuston
    lpmuston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-18
    Posts: 21
    Betpoints: 246

    Dealing with 1xBet is just like arguing with a stubborn little kid. Only with the difference that eventually the kid will accept the facts. Kid is clever enough to be able to change his behaviour and decisions. Russian criminals seem to be beyond every limit you can possibly imagine. How negligent it is to continuously ignore these simple facts?

  26. #26
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,398
    Betpoints: 1536

    Quote Originally Posted by lpmuston View Post
    Dealing with 1xBet is just like arguing with a stubborn little kid.
    Perfect analogy.

    Not sure how I have kept my cool with this crap for so long myself in hindsight.

    Please bump your issue thread as well to ask this question...

    Quote Originally Posted by mi7hun View Post
    Any update optional ? thanks
    They have basically informed me that 1xbet intend to stand their ground and not re-grade either of your bets.

    Of course I was "speechless" and asked if they even cared to offer a proper explanation why. Again pointing out the very obvious unanswered issues with both matters.

    I think we have all wasted our time and energy, and this is pretty much the last straw in my mind. But lets keep waiting and let them give us some reasoning, any reasoning, before we jump to any action. We only disadvantage ourselves arguing about a point we are not sure of yet.

    If they don't have a reasonable explanation I'll be advocating for the F rating and publicized blacklisting others have been calling for myself after this.

    Just dumb they don't see the benefit in admitting minor errors like this and fixing them. I can only guess some manager in there with no idea about what cricket even is has some twisted view that never admitting fault is "smart" somehow. But I just dont get it. Surely they can't really be this moronic!!

    It has to be one very stupid person refusing to bend in there IMHO. And definitely someone with no idea about cricket.

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Absolutely , astonishing that they dont even care. just shows that this is not their first and wont be the last like this either .sad
    Quote Originally Posted by lpmuston View Post
    Dealing with 1xBet is just like arguing with a stubborn little kid. Only with the difference that eventually the kid will accept the facts. Kid is clever enough to be able to change his behaviour and decisions. Russian criminals seem to be beyond every limit you can possibly imagine. How negligent it is to continuously ignore these simple facts?

  28. #28
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Thanks for the support optional.

    It is unbelievable that we kept cool , for the case was so straightforward which does not need weeks of analysis.

    I am sure they dont understand cricket, more than that I am sure they dont understand ethics. Should be blacklisted for sure . with so many similar cases it has to be obvious .

    Thank you for your opinion which will have a significant impact on other members here who want to use this criminal book in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Perfect analogy.

    Not sure how I have kept my cool with this crap for so long myself in hindsight.

    Please bump your issue thread as well to ask this question...



    They have basically informed me that 1xbet intend to stand their ground and not re-grade either of your bets.

    Of course I was "speechless" and asked if they even cared to offer a proper explanation why. Again pointing out the very obvious unanswered issues with both matters.

    I think we have all wasted our time and energy, and this is pretty much the last straw in my mind. But lets keep waiting and let them give us some reasoning, any reasoning, before we jump to any action. We only disadvantage ourselves arguing about a point we are not sure of yet.

    If they don't have a reasonable explanation I'll be advocating for the F rating and publicized blacklisting others have been calling for myself after this.

    Just dumb they don't see the benefit in admitting minor errors like this and fixing them. I can only guess some manager in there with no idea about what cricket even is has some twisted view that never admitting fault is "smart" somehow. But I just dont get it. Surely they can't really be this moronic!!

    It has to be one very stupid person refusing to bend in there IMHO. And definitely someone with no idea about cricket.

  29. #29
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,398
    Betpoints: 1536

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Cliff notes for readers unfamiliar with cricket.

    This match was shortened by rain with 5 overs left to play and a calculated result declared.

    The OPs bet was graded as a loss.

    He protested to 1xbet that his bet should be void as their rules state bets will only stand if a 20/20 style cricket match is shortened by 1-5 overs.

    They replied that the bet was graded correctly. So he submitted an SBR complaint form asking for help.


    SBR approached 1xbet a week or so and asked if the grading could be double checked.

    We received this response; "NZ got through their 20 overs and earned 150 points. Australia, when the rain started, didn’t but as far as I understand it, using D/L it has been calculated that Australia could win over New Zealand but they won’t be able to attain total of 370 anyway, since Australia had only 6 overs left.. Australia got 121 points and it was calculated that they may have gotten 60 more points in 6 overs. 150+121+60 = 330. Which means that the slip has been graded correctly.” (bolding added by me)

    SBR responded and explained that the declared match winner was not being questioned, reminded them about the 1-5 overs short rule, and asked our management contact to simply ask the grader how many overs they believed the match was shortened by.


    Last Friday 1xbet asked for our patience whilst they tried to get an answer to that question.

    There has been no further information since then.



    Here is the official 1xbet response;


    Betting slip has been calculated according to officially published results. The match that is being disputed is considered as such that took place. If the match would’ve been considered as “unfinished”, then only markets that happened would’ve been taken into consideration.




    Before I say anything I would like to see a cricket bettor or two have a look at this and tell us what you think (of the grading decision only for now) and if it makes any sense to anyone?

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #30
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Thanks for managing a reply from 1xbet optional .

    I understand and oblige to your intention to wait for another cricket bettor to confirm our opinion , but two things to make it clear.

    1. I am just pasting what a fellow cricket fan robbypark has mentioned already in this thread.
    "lol as a cricket fan, 1XBET's explanation is such BS. They try to deflect from the actual complaint by addressing something completely different entirely. The game was shortened by 5.2 overs. His bet should be refunded. Nothing about Duckworth-Lewis or any of the other stuff they are saying is relevant. This type of crap should get a sportsbook completely blacklisted on SBR."

    2. As we have already discussed, they are just repeating the same thing about "officially published results" even now. nothing new or sensible for us,if the match was "finished" normally why would duckworth lewis method come into play ? it comes into play only when the matched is not "finished" under normal circumstances, I have also attached the official website link before to make it clear to anyone that match was not completed normally. A winner has to be declared and they have done it as per D/L method, thats it. It is very clear . My bet was entirely different .

    Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Here is the official 1xbet response;


    Betting slip has been calculated according to officially published results. The match that is being disputed is considered as such that took place. If the match would’ve been considered as “unfinished”, then only markets that happened would’ve been taken into consideration.




    Before I say anything I would like to see a cricket bettor or two have a look at this and tell us what you think (of the grading decision only for now) and if it makes any sense to anyone?
    Last edited by mi7hun; 03-25-18 at 01:04 PM. Reason: added 1xbet

  31. #31
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    My case is evident here for anybody who can understand cricket or 1xBET.. Just an advice for everyone who follows cricket to stay away from them this IPL season..

  32. #32
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,398
    Betpoints: 1536

    Quote Originally Posted by mi7hun View Post
    My case is evident here for anybody who can understand cricket or 1xBET.. Just an advice for everyone who follows cricket to stay away from them this IPL season..
    One of the most disappointing cases. Not for big money and just a bet grading dispute, but it is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

    Feels like a big middle finger from 1xbet... we don't care what we get wrong, we will never show weakness and admit it. Dumb-asses.
    Points Awarded:

    lonnie55 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    semibluff gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mi7hun, and lpmuston

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  33. #33
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    Thanks for the support as always optional , your words will mean much more than mine for people to avoid this scambook.

    I hope they get blacklisted here .least that can be done.

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    One of the most disappointing cases. Not for big money and just a bet grading dispute, but it is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

    Feels like a big middle finger from 1xbet... we don't care what we get wrong, we will never show weakness and admit it. Dumb-asses.

  34. #34
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 31,148
    Betpoints: 24929

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    One of the most disappointing cases. Not for big money and just a bet grading dispute, but it is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

    Feels like a big middle finger from 1xbet... we don't care what we get wrong, we will never show weakness and admit it. Dumb-asses.
    You did your very best to maintain a relationship with them to help our posters when most of us pulled the pin on them ages ago. Unfortunately some of these books don't realise the damage they do when they make decisions like this. Lesson learned... when a book shows you who they are, believe them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  35. #35
    mi7hun
    mi7hun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 306

    disgusted to see some more customers falling prey to this book recently again. so bumping this thread so that more people take note and hopefully someone avoids it

12 Last
Top