Utleyfan8
    Utleyfan8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Bet Mania Cuts limits twice during rollover

Hello all, first time posting. I took a bonus on Bet Mania that included a 60k rollover. Once I started the rollover my limits were immediately cut in half from $500 to $250 a game. Now as I've gotten closer to the rollover my limits have been cut to $100. Would it accomplish anything if I were to file a complaint to SBR about this?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by Utleyfan8 View Post
    Hello all, first time posting. I took a bonus on Bet Mania that included a 60k rollover. Once I started the rollover my limits were immediately cut in half from $500 to $250 a game. Now as I've gotten closer to the rollover my limits have been cut to $100. Would it accomplish anything if I were to file a complaint to SBR about this?
    Its pretty well known that Skybook/BetPhoenix/HRWager/Betmania all do this shit. Crazy rollovers with low limits. Unfortunate they pull the crap they do but probably nothing SBR could do.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

It's worth at least filing a complaint. Cannot hurt.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Posters in this thread... already hit the nail on the head.

Just to add to this...

Don't wager with low caliber books.

Don't take bonuses.

Hopefully you can somehow... get out of this mess.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Utleyfan8 View Post
    Just confirming.

$250 limits pretty standard for anyone that looks a winner there. $100 must mean they think you are extra good.

If it is possible to complete the rollover within reason, then there isn't much chance they will reverse the decision.

Starting threads like this is the best way to make sure as many people know going in as is possible.

You can be confident they will pay you out if you complete the rollover at least.