gamblin_yahoo
    gamblin_yahoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Heritage Sports - "your account has been designated an internet only account"

I've been with Heritage for over 10 years, small time player, avg bet $50 - $100.

So recently I called in to customer service to get a recent deposit corrected - I deposited ETH and they credited the wrong amount. After entering my acct number on the phone I get a voice message saying:

"your account has been designated an internet only account." The call was then terminated.

They must be pretty big these days. I'm not complaining, they fixed my issue online via the messaging system, I just thought it was weird hearing that they don't take calls from certain players.

Will they talk to you on the phone?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

You should have got an email from them 4 or 5 months ago about this.

They said it was done to increase efficiency at the time.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I've been with Heritage since the beginning... and not one time I used the phone. Online chat is fine with me.

gamblin_yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You should have got an email from them 4 or 5 months ago about this.

They said it was done to increase efficiency at the time.
    If I did get an email I don't recall.

I only called in because they hadn't responded to my ticket after 6 hours, usually they respond to online messages very quickly.

gamblin_yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I've been with Heritage since the beginning... and not one time I used the phone. Online chat is fine with me.
    I used to call in to get payout and deposit info, you know those Mexican names you need to send W.U) or Munnygram?

No need to call in now that I only deposit via crypto.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by gamblin_yahoo View Post
    I used to call in to get payout and deposit info, you know those Mexican names you need to send W.U) or Munnygram?

No need to call in now that I only deposit via crypto.
    Correct. But if you use LIVE CHAT... it works the same way. I'd rather them type it out for me... so I can see it.... than telling me over the phone... and having a grammar error. To me it's much more convenient. But everyone has a preference.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I am chat only too and the chat is the best I mean the best it’s aweosness.....I did have a issue a while back on a miss grade of a horse race and chat told me to call Racebook manger which I did and he corrected issue....so if there is a major issue they will talk on phone too