gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Mollybet

Hi actually i am thinking of using this trading tool,so anyone who knows something about this or use it will help a lot .I have some question about this trading tool.

Could anyone use this tool straight ahead without an agent?

This tool is like a trading platform like betangel but they offer the best asians odds As i can imagine If an agent offer 5 bookies then this tool will offer 9 bookies(or i said too much?) and give you the best odd for a match,right?

How i know if these books(malaysian taiwan) are trustable?

How many years this tool has at markets?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

1) Mollybet don't take clients directly. You need an agent.

2) Yes. Soccer gets the most books, other sports you have less choice.

3) Your relationship is with your agent, not the books. One caveat: singbet (aka crown) do some silly voids, and the book will pass those on - a lot of people just remove singbet from their list of books for that reason.

4) Dunno exactly, maybe a decade.

gamblehappier

thanks for answering.Do you know which trustable agents offer mollybet?

HeeeHAWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by gamblehappier View Post
    thanks for answering.Do you know which trustable agents offer mollybet?
    Nowadays most agents will, eg Sportmarket, Premium tradings, bet-ibc, betinasia, Eastbridge.

Asianconnect is probably the best known agent - they have their own custom version. There's also another platform run by Vodds (owned by the group behind Eastbridge), although that's soccer only.

The actual books offered at each vary a bit. Some won't have betfair/betdaq, some will have more Asian books than others (betinasia have some really obscure ones).

gamblehappier

Assian connect has assian odds which has 5 big asians not more.Mollybet its not offered by assianconnect.

As i know mollybet will offer about 9 bookies right?From the agents you said i think the most popular is betibc.So you mean that bet in asia willl have 12 trustable bookies?

Which do you think is the best agent to use mollybet?
    Last edited by gamblehappier; 07-24-17 at 04:37 AM.

gamblehappier

Anyone to answer here?Assianconnect as i know do not use mollybet.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

You COULD actually just ask those agents yourself you know. It would save you a lot of time and posts and you'd also be sure the answer is 100% correct instead of relying on a third party to provide info.

As as to which ones are most trustable: that is subjective...there is no answer to that question. At some point, if you are serious about actually wanting to use 1, you are going to have to take a leap of faith and trust them with your money.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    As as to which ones are most trustable: that is subjective...there is no answer to that question. At some point, if you are serious about actually wanting to use 1, you are going to have to take a leap of faith and trust them with your money.
    Agree.

You want to deal with pretty much unregulated books via an unregulated middle man.

If you choose to do it, then you will need to take some personal responsibility for the choice. There are no guarantees in this market.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Doesn't compare with the 2 I use (betangel and geeks toy)

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Doesn't compare with the 2 I use (betangel and geeks toy)
    Those are not betting agents but betting tools to trade on an exchange. Not the same at all.

gamblehappier

After search ,i understand that this mollybet tool is a different platform for every agent.For example assian onnect has assianods which is like mollybet without some bookies,actually it has only major asians bookies.Another agent betibc, has vip-bet platform which is like mollybet(i think it has almost same bookies like mollybet).So mollybet its the same with vip-bet.

And if am not wrong,excpet from the 5 reputable asians bookies others no reputable asians will not offer live odds in most of cases.So why to use mollybet and place bets to not so reputable bookies?I dont think that you will find better odds and especially at live(Which only reputable will offer live odds).

And in most of cases mollybet or other platform of agent will not offer betfair exchange,matchbook etc..You need to make another account.These are some useful tips for members.Alfa if i am wrong to something correct me.

gamblehappier

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Agree.

You want to deal with pretty much unregulated books via an unregulated middle man.

If you choose to do it, then you will need to take some personal responsibility for the choice. There are no guarantees in this market.
    Optional thanks for informing me here and and also the members with some advice.I try to stay away from no reputable agents.But as i see you dont like agents,and you may have seen a lot of bad things from them due to your experience.I will keep in mind.

Alfa1234

And in most of cases mollybet or other platform of agent will not offer betfair exchange,matchbook etc..You need to make another account.These are some useful tips for members.Alfa if i am wrong to something correct me.
    I replied to this already.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    You COULD actually just ask those agents yourself you know. It would save you a lot of time and posts and you'd also be sure the answer is 100% correct instead of relying on a third party to provide info.

HeeeHAWWWW

As i know mollybet will offer about 9 bookies right?From the agents you said i think the most popular is betibc.So you mean that bet in asia willl have 12 trustable bookies?
    Each agent decides which books they offer through mollybet, it's not fixed. All of them will have the 3 biggies (sbo/ibc/pin), most will have isn and singbet, some will have betfair/daq/matchbook.

Betinasia have the widest range I've seen: they have all the above, plus 928, boom, cso, ga288, gv, iwin, lsm, mmm and winft (that's from my account just now, it does change). For soccer bettors, this is basically heaven - huge limits, tiny juice.

Most trusted agent? I'd say asianconnect, but not the widest range of books. I can't use them anymore either because they don't take UK customers, so went with Betinasia and a HK agent (another owned by the Eastbridge group).

Be careful of deposit/withdrawal costs - betibc in particular it really stings (1.5% deposit, 1% withdrawal).
    Last edited by HeeeHAWWWW; 07-25-17 at 04:48 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Optional thanks for informing me here and and also the members with some advice.I try to stay away from no reputable agents.But as i see you dont like agents,and you may have seen a lot of bad things from them due to your experience.I will keep in mind.
    You assume way too much. It's very incorrect to say I "Don't like agents". Not sure how you would even say that.

And, No, I have not seen a LOT of bad things from them.

gamblehappier

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Each agent decides which books they offer through mollybet, it's not fixed. All of them will have the 3 biggies (sbo/ibc/pin), most will have isn and singbet, some will have betfair/daq/matchbook.

Betinasia have the widest range I've seen: they have all the above, plus 928, boom, cso, ga288, gv, iwin, lsm, mmm and winft (that's from my account just now, it does change). For soccer bettors, this is basically heaven - huge limits, tiny juice.

Most trusted agent? I'd say asianconnect, but not the widest range of books. I can't use them anymore either because they don't take UK customers, so went with Betinasia and a HK agent (another owned by the Eastbridge group).

Be careful of deposit/withdrawal costs - betibc in particular it really stings (1.5% deposit, 1% withdrawal).

all these no reputable bookies you said have in general better odds than 5 big asian names at live or prematch?

HeeeHAWWWW

all these no reputable bookies you said have in general better odds than 5 big asian names at live or prematch?
    Generally they have worse odds, but sometimes they have better. With the tiny juice these places have, they only need to be tilted even slightly differently from other books and it means a better price on one side.