RJL86
    RJL86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Spoke with them this morning, I pressed them on the issue of delayed payouts and complaints, they assured me there is a batch going out today or tmrw which will bring them current. I think we are all good, they just got hit hard for both football and basketball. Football is around the corner we are all getting paid. Their lines are great and I'm planning on destroying them this football season but I won't wait until after Super Bowl to cash out

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RJL86 View Post
    Spoke with them this morning, I pressed them on the issue of delayed payouts and complaints, they assured me there is a batch going out today or tmrw which will bring them current. I think we are all good, they just got hit hard for both football and basketball. Football is around the corner we are all getting paid. Their lines are great and I'm planning on destroying them this football season but I won't wait until after Super Bowl to cash out
    Why would they say their is a batch going out today rather than just saying the payouts are going out - their wording suggest some people will get paid but not most or all.

RJL86
    RJL86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

They have their standard script words they are using, but when you keep asking them the same questions and wording it differently they start folding. One guy told me they simply got to many requests at one time. The thing to note here, people are still getting paid, they have been in business for a long time. Online betting is a multi million dollar industry and it's only growing.. old sport books like these don't just close down like that.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

surely You guys aren't this damn gulllible

Keewatinking21
    Update your status
    Keewatinking21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Quit being a Debbie downer. Let's us have some hope!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    surely You guys aren't this damn gulllible

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=Keewatinking21;27110608]Quit being a Debbie downer. Let's us have some hope!![/QUOTI

I just got a long and personal email from them - I do think they are really trying to right the ship and am still optomistic we will get paid even though I'm not expecting anything anytime soon and the first month of the NFL season will be critical.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-27-17 at 06:02 PM.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status
    Keewatinking21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Yeah so we get paid and then if they get hammered again all those deposits who want cash are the ones who will get screwd then. Just a shitty situation for everyone then.

topbetuser
    topbetuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

If anyone is to deposit in topbet after reading these comments is extremely foolish even if you do get paid this time. If you do get paid it is clearly with deposits from football season. So when they offer those 100% bonuses come football season and get deposits there is a chance all you guys get paid. However, you won't get paid during or after football season because they are using that money to pay people from super bowl + March madness 5-6 months late. If you plan on crushing it during football season they won't have funds to pay you when you crush it. This thing is going down it is just a matter of time. Hopefully you guys all get your money that is pending, but after that it's all dried up.

I have been in those shoes. Sweated out if I would get five figures in pay outs, dealt with their lies and run around, stress when their phone lines were down. Trust me it's a better feeling sealing with a more reputable site with a smaller bonus than the stress of wondering if you are getting paid or not.

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

3 weeks for me now since I was told funds were being made available. Obviously was just a ploy. It does not take this long to make payments.

First 123