bovasilev
    bovasilev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

1x bet doesn't blocked my account without reason and doesn't give my money

Hello,
    I have registered on 1xbet in March 2016 and put a deposit of 450 Euro. Than I have verified my account several days later providing picture information for my passport and 1x told me that everything is ok.
    I withdraw 50 euro in April.
    After 2 months of playing in the site I have managed to make my money to 2200 EURO than I was blocked (in May)
    Since than I have sended so much information and questions to the support which they didn't answer or the answer always was : “Your account is being verified, you should follow the instructions listed on the website.”

I have filled additional information in the site for : Full Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Place of work: , Position,Type of favorite bets and so on ...

Then they have locked my account with explanation that I had to provide passport images and bank account details by POST!!! (not by EMAIL) : - The consideration of Your complaint was suspended till reception of mail with copies of passport and Bank documents at the address: 141014,Mytishchi, Semashko, 35, of.19, box 1. On the way forward of your account, You will be notified by e-mail.

I have sent these documents by POST which were received by 1xbet 10 days later. They didn't answer to me for 1 month!!!
    After that they wanted a skype video call in the next 72 hours which I also did.
    On the call they have see: my face infront of the camera, my personal id and also my passport !!!

5 days later I have received new message : To provide additional information on their website with 20 new questions like : Where I live, Am I married, What's my passport number, Are you related to or do you have any other personal connections with a bookmaker's employees or sportspeople, Do you consider your actions to be illegal and, if yes, why and so on ...

After I have answered also to those questions too they wrote me 2 days later that these questions must be filled on PAPER and also send back to them again by POST in Russia!!!!

5 days ago I have sent these document and I am waiting to be received by them to see their next move.

I didn't do anything illigal and I could not withdraw my money. They didn't gave me explanation why my account is locked. So today I am blocked for more than 2 months with 2200 EURO in my account.

SO I hope they will unlock it. Is there any chanse for your help?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I do not think I have seen anyone asked to provide that much detail, even by 1xbet who do often ask for a lot and take a long time with approval.

If you would like to fill in a complaint form SBR can approach them for you and try to help.

That's very specific questions about the connections with bookmaker or sportspeople. Sounds like they suspect you had inside information for your bets.

bovasilev

OK I have added a comment in the complaint form so I am hoping for your help.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stay away they do not pay players

Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

a bookmaker to avoid, really. I had issues with them in the past too. They try all they can not to pay. I can't believe the list of documents they asked and the fact you had to send them by the post! In your place i wouldn't have accepted all that and would have immediately posted complaint! that's scandalous the way they act!

bovasilev

Is there any news from them from my complaint form? Can I follow somehow this complaint form status ?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bovasilev View Post
    Is there any news from them from my complaint form? Can I follow somehow this complaint form status ?
    An SBR agent will be in contact with you by email. Make sure there is nothing in your spam folder too.

AlvaroR20
    AlvaroR20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

I have the same problem, right now I am at the stage: "reception of mail with copies of passport and Bank documents at the address", so here is my question:
    Does the documents have to be in color and what is the exact address? Box 1 of.19 or 35?

Its impossilbe to get a answer from security department and helpdesk knows nothing.
    I hardly consider myself a professional gambler or anything like that but un/luckily I won a lot of money on LIVE tennis there.

bovasilev

Documents shouldn't be in color.

The address is : Russia, Moskovskaya oblast, 141014 ( Moskow district has code 141014 ) , street Semashko 35 of 19, box 1

Original address given by them was : 141014,Mytishchi, Semashko, 35, of.19, box 1. and thats' all.

They don't help you because they don't want to give you your money thats all...

bovasilev

HI Optional,
    I didn't receive any additional information by SBR agent. Could you give me an update if there is any please?

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Guess I should withdraw my money from those scammers. Too bad, because have really great odds.

Optional

HI Optional,
    I didn't receive any additional information by SBR agent. Could you give me an update if there is any please?
    I'll check for you.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Guess I should withdraw my money from those scammers. Too bad, because have really great odds.
    Great odds mean absolutely nothing if you're going to be messed around in epic proportions when you ask for a payout. I would say to try to withdraw now and never go back.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by luctens View Post
    Great odds mean absolutely nothing if you're going to be messed around in epic proportions when you ask for a payout. I would say to try to withdraw now and never go back.
    I just requested my first payout to Skrill and I got paid within 20 minutes, and I didn't even have to give them my ID or anything. Weird.

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    I just requested my first payout to Skrill and I got paid within 20 minutes, and I didn't even have to give them my ID or anything. Weird.
    Payout must be less than $100.

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Hello,
    I have registered on 1xbet in March 2016 and put a deposit of 450 Euro. Than I have verified my account several days later providing picture information for my passport and 1x told me that everything is ok.
    I withdraw 50 euro in April.
    After 2 months of playing in the site I have managed to make my money to 2200 EURO than I was blocked (in May)
    Since than I have sended so much information and questions to the support which they didn't answer or the answer always was : “Your account is being verified, you should follow the instructions listed on the website.”

I have filled additional information in the site for : Full Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Place of work: , Position,Type of favorite bets and so on ...

Then they have locked my account with explanation that I had to provide passport images and bank account details by POST!!! (not by EMAIL) : - The consideration of Your complaint was suspended till reception of mail with copies of passport and Bank documents at the address: 141014,Mytishchi, Semashko, 35, of.19, box 1. On the way forward of your account, You will be notified by e-mail.

I have sent these documents by POST which were received by 1xbet 10 days later. They didn't answer to me for 1 month!!!
    After that they wanted a skype video call in the next 72 hours which I also did.
    On the call they have see: my face infront of the camera, my personal id and also my passport !!!

5 days later I have received new message : To provide additional information on their website with 20 new questions like : Where I live, Am I married, What's my passport number, Are you related to or do you have any other personal connections with a bookmaker's employees or sportspeople, Do you consider your actions to be illegal and, if yes, why and so on ...

After I have answered also to those questions too they wrote me 2 days later that these questions must be filled on PAPER and also send back to them again by POST in Russia!!!!

5 days ago I have sent these document and I am waiting to be received by them to see their next move.

I didn't do anything illigal and I could not withdraw my money. They didn't gave me explanation why my account is locked. So today I am blocked for more than 2 months with 2200 EURO in my account.

SO I hope they will unlock it. Is there any chanse for your help?
    After reading all the information requested from you; 1st thing came in my mind is either you are trolling in this forum or the guy asking for this much detailed information is trolling with you.... Lol....... skype interview, married......... how come such book even exist or you play there?

Word of advice for you; don't do arbing and bonus hunting on small books. You will get stuffed again and again.

bovasilev

After 2 video interviews and 4 months of blocked account they have finally unlocked my account an transfered 2200 euro in my bank account.

Current maximum bet is 0 euro.
    So this time they didn't steal anything but it was a real nightmare.

Optional

After 2 video interviews and 4 months of blocked account they have finally unlocked my account an transfered 2200 euro in my bank account.

That's good to hear Bovasilev.

Thankyou for letting the forum know the outcome.

AlvaroR20
    AlvaroR20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Hi,
    happy to hear that you got your money back. Right now I'm at the stage where I have sent them copies of my documents to their address. Have you been sending them emails or should I wait until they write me? It has been almost a month.
    From what you have done it seems like a long way to go as I have not made any skype calls yet.
    Thank you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

bovasilev

HI there,
    If I wrote any email to them they always answer one and the same way: Follow the instructions listed on the website ( Always one and the same message !! NO matter how many questions you have to them )

So you are waiting for next instructions over and over again ..

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Interesting thread and website... I see that they have tons of options for live inplay. I almost sent in a deposit but didn't once I found out you must send in kyc even if using btc to deposit. I love their site as you can watch alot of events with your account. Signed up a few days ago but only used the account for live streams thus far.

bart_simpson
    bart_simpson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Hi bovasilev
    I have the same problem.
    Can you help me, please?
    Thank you.

pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

same pronlem for me

at the end they confiscated my moeny

bart_simpson

I sent the letter to them, 5th November and i am waiting for their response.
    And you?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by futbolmundial View Post
    Interesting thread and website... I see that they have tons of options for live inplay. I almost sent in a deposit but didn't once I found out you must send in kyc even if using btc to deposit. I love their site as you can watch alot of events with your account. Signed up a few days ago but only used the account for live streams thus far.
    Can you watch events without depositing, so just after registration?

bart_simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Just after registration, i think.

pulcino87
    pulcino87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

2 letter and 2 skype interview...at the end they closed my account and stole the money

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by pulcino87 View Post
    2 letter and 2 skype interview...at the end they closed my account and stole the money
    This is one of the worst parts of their KYC. It's like they torture people and then decline them using grounds they could have 2 letters and a skype conference earlier... like just about every other book would have.

That's not a comment on the validity of their reasons... just that the reasons they use do not require the number and level of requests they make.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    I can now confirm this works. Great!

bart_simpson

Anybody knows what is 1xbet skype so i can call him?

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope all the people get there money but why bet with a D- book ?

You know what you're getting yourself into.