msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

5Dimes Miniscule P2P Payout Limits

I requested a payout today from 5Dimes and was told that their current maximum payout for this method is a whopping $388. They told me I should use bitcoin for larger payout amounts. I guess I have no choice. Bovada usually lets me do a weekly ** withdrawal of $800 (used to be $1200) or so.

Does anyone know if this is the normal maximum P2P payout that 5Dimes offers? I received a payout from them with this method about 10 months ago and it was much higher.
    Last edited by SBR Contests; 12-29-15 at 01:00 AM.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by msutter View Post
    I requested a ** payout today from 5Dimes and was told that their current maximum payout for this method is a whopping $388. They told me I should use bitcoin for larger payout amounts. I guess I have no choice. Bovada usually lets me do a weekly ** withdrawal of $800 (used to be $1200) or so.

Does anyone know if this is the normal maximum P2P payout that 5Dimes offers? I received a payout from them with this method about 10 months ago and it was much higher.
    Ask them about the Paypa* withdraw.. I use that one, and its very simple.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

heritage is same 398 max for ** withdrawl i guess bitcoin checks and wire transfers are the way to go which sucks because down the line if banks see these transactions they might question you and will want you to pay taxes on this stuff

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I requested a ** payout today from 5Dimes and was told that their current maximum payout for this method is a whopping $388. They told me I should use bitcoin for larger payout amounts. I guess I have no choice. Bovada usually lets me do a weekly ** withdrawal of $800 (used to be $1200) or so.

it's been hit or miss with 5D regarding this method lately.. some days they have higher limits, others they don't. Just a stall tactic if you ask me, offer low w/d limits every once in a while to deter people from withdrawing in hopes they lose it in the meantime.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

They are trying to phase out P2P, I think. I see whenever I try to use P2P for deposit they try to get me to use something else.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

same here...request P2P withdrawal a few weeks ago and was told limit was $385!...I was like !...so did an old fashioned paper che*k and took about 2 weeks to get me...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Honesty msutter... they are actually having problems receiving $ with M G. I've been told numerous times they "highly recommend" not using this method. I asked them... so you're saying you don't want me to use this? We prefer you don't.

Well I'm not going to force sending something they don't want. It sounded like they didn't want to be held responsible. Yes, even for sending them $.

Just like a few posters have said... it looks like they are trying to phase it out.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't take my word as official. But I only used p2p with them for the past few years. Over this time they have given me a bad sender and got me flagged from using the popular one and the second one is a hit or miss if they can even send more than 500. Anything over 500 and they takebmore information to pick it up, ect. I can't wait till its legal or someone comes out with a debit option that doesnt get blacklisted in a month.. Prepaid cards worked forblike less than 6 months lol

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11136

p2p is history

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Agree P2P headed down the drain. Industry issue not 5 Dimes.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

My max limit has always been $500 or $600, never lower than $500 for me. By adding another name to your account, you can get this max limit twice per week.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Ive been able to keep from getting blacklisted taking $350 a pop from Heritage. I've heard the lower amounts allow you to stay under the radar. My .02

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    My max limit has always been $500 or $600, never lower than $500 for me. By adding another name to your account, you can get this max limit twice per week.
    Are these withdrawals free???

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Are these withdrawals free???
    heritage does free withdrawals on tuesdays and wednesdays...

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    heritage does free withdrawals on tuesdays and wednesdays...
    Free every week---like 4in one month.???

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

My local charges zero fees and even picks up my bar tab regardless of picking up or paying out.

If you gamble offshore you're a fukkin D-bag

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    My local charges zero fees and even picks up my bar tab regardless of picking up or paying out.

If you gamble offshore you're a fukkin D-bag

True, i meet my locals when i reach a number have a beer discuss the week get paid or pay
    and on to the next week.

No bs like bonuses attached to rollovers, no $388 max withdraws,no sending my ID
    to Costa Rica to get paid,no bounced checks, no clerks you can hardly understand.

When i have 4 winning weeks in a row my limits are not cut because all of a suddenly
    they claim i'm a pro.

So much better to have a few good locals.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep