fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Am i the only one who have winnings bets settled lost by "error" by DAFABET???

Hello everyone ! I regularly experience an issue with DAFABET and i'm wondering if i'm the only one or other customers experience it too?
    My problem is Dafabet often settles lost some of my bets that are winning bets ! Strangely they never do the contrary, i mean that never happened that they settled "won" some losing bets...
    That happened once more today with 6 of my bets that i placed on "over/under" total points on a basketball match. The problem is not only that they settle lost these bets by error, but then that take a while for them to correct their error. Everytime i go on live chat to explain the situation , i'm told i will be informed by email as soon as there will be an update. That's exactly what i was told the previous times i experienced the same issue, but never, i say never, i never received any email ! Every time problem was fixed because i came back many times on live chat.. and threatened them of contacting SBR. I don't want to have to wait for days that time before being credited with my money, so i informed them i would be patient for the night, but would post a complaint on SBR tomorrow in the morning if problem hasn't been fixed.

Am i the only who have this issue with Dafabet? Is it a scam they try to do? (hoping i wouldn't see my bets were wrongly settled??). If you could share your experience i would appreciate.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8677

Sounds suspicous. Particularly coupled with the long delay to re-grade.