Texans365
    Texans365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Anonibet is scam and/or a ponzi scheme?

Have red this news today:

Your bonus offer seems to good to be true, so I'm hoping for some clarification.

An example: I deposit 1000 mBTC, so have 1100 mBTC to bet. I go to NBA where most point spreads are 1.90, and bet it all.

If it wins I have 1990 mBTC balance

This provides effective odds of 1.99 on NBA point spreads. Correct?

Not correct. This provides effective odds of 2.09 and "we" all know it. There is also a great chance of being scammed by Anonibet with this method.
    Recently, they have confiscated ~65 BTC of me for a week and later on, they sent me the amount by deducting 5.076 BTC, claiming "bonus abuse" and they haven't provided justification for this.
    They are hiding themselves under the rule of 5.08.
    We had notified Anonibet that we will apply an interest rate of 0.5% for each day that is not justified of 5.076 BTC deduction. I had notified Mr. Hoshford, CEO of Anonibet, directly but I don't think he will make a justification.

The case will be reported to SBR, at first, then relevant news channels.

We strongly believe that 10% deposit bonus is just a clever scheme for abusing bettors, also a way to hurt other bookies, unless other bookies cover against bettors or sell the bets in another venue.

In this regard, Anonibet should either provide detailed explanation of bonus abuse with each possible case scenario or remove the bonus promotion, completely.

Use Anonibet at your own risk! Because winning bettors at Anonibet are always either being limited, confiscated their funds, directed false accusations, even if they admit they've been arbitraging. (Do you really believe that Anonibet doesn't know they provide arbitraging opportunity? Ask yourselves.)

Final notes: As CEO of Coaex Precious Metals, I should make a clarification to avoid possible accusations towards us.
    a) I had never used or have been using my customers' funds at betting. I always use my personal funds and my investors' funds and my investors are always aware of my betting activities, beforehand. My investors consists of people who doesn't have betting experience nor have they got an account at Anonibet, so far I know. This is just an irrelevant information but I'm providing, just in case.
    b) All of my investors are paid, as of now.
    c) I admit that I had used arbitrage betting (also known as surebets). I can provide how one can make surebets at Anonibet and other bookies.
    d) Anonibet is scam and/or a ponzi scheme, unless proved otherwise.

Possible question to be asked: In which cases, do you think there might be a bonus abuse?
    My Answer: If there are odds like 1.90 - 1.90 in a 2-way event at Anonibet and if the bettor bets on each of them while using 10% bonus, this is a clear abuse. However, I should note that I had never bet, as such.

Possible Mr. Hoshford reaction: You abused us, motherfucka!
    Me: Seriously? -_-

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208