jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Stay away from Asian Connect

If there is anyone having large funds with AC , i would be very careful to say the least.

First of all i was getting tons of request to connect with them through linked in(yes of course i want to link my linked in account to a betting company to let all my co workers know i'm a fking gambler lol) , facebook or some other shit and now they even sent out a newsletter showing all i repeat all email adresses of german speaking customers who are registered with them.
    That is just not acceptable for a betting company.
    How can you trust a company who has these serious flaws regarding custumers privacy?

On top of that im also now getting spammed by idiots who use the same mailing list and even have AC as the subject of the email.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

yeah they are run incompetently and your funds are not safe there.

stay far away.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    If there is anyone having large funds with AC , i would be very careful to say the least.

First of all i was getting tons of request to connect with them through linked in(yes of course i want to link my linked in account to a betting company to let all my co workers know i'm a fking gambler lol) , facebook or some other shit and now they even sent out a newsletter showing all i repeat all email adresses of german speaking customers who are registered with them.
    That is just not acceptable for a betting company.
    How can you trust a company who has these serious flaws regarding custumers privacy?

On top of that im also now getting spammed by idiots who use the same mailing list and even have AC as the subject of the email.
    Terrible mistake to make.