DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

took the bonus, finished rollover in 3 weeks, made up to mid 4 figures, got paid within their time frame.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Usually I have no trouble hitting rollovers for a book, but I've never seen a book with so few betting options. No props on anything, major golf tournament right now, hasn't had a single line for it, MLB has way too much juice, everytime I want to bet something to hit rollover there I find it at a better price elsewhere.

If limits weren't so low, I'd just max everything and hope to build up huge or go bust.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
    took the bonus, finished rollover in 3 weeks, made up to mid 4 figures, got paid within their time frame.
    Griff runs a good shop.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

They have left me messages to deposit plus e-mails still after telling me they did not want me back when i asked about them on here. Now they will not stop bothering me.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Griffin runs a great shop. It was your choice to provide your info. As for me I get lots of books emailing me and such. However, I love 1 V I C E and any time I have extra money to send, it goes to them.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Griffin runs a great shop. It was your choice to provide your info. As for me I get lots of books emailing me and such. However, I love 1 V I C E and any time I have extra money to send, it goes to them.
    So what i gave them my info. They continued to call me and every time i told them i would not deposit until i had higher limits and do not bother calling me until i can have them. They still called and i told them the same thing.
    Then they decided to give me higher limits if i would deposit. So i came on here and asked about them before i deposited there. Then they did not like i asked about them on here and decided i was not wanted there .
    Now they continually call and e-mail me AFTER telling me i was not welcome there . Like i am going to totally forget they blew me off. Why should i give a company that for the longest time begs me to deposit there then when i finally decide to give them a chance they decide to tell me "Sorry we decided we will not take your deposit because you asked about us on SBR " then after that a couple months later decide to hound me again to deposit.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Cap higher limits with their bonus structure would make them - even no book is gonna do that.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Just got an interesting offer from them...

They offered me a SEASON LONG BONUS, said money in my account every week for the season. The funny thing is they mentioned it was due to a successful promo that many took advantage of last year. so my question is this.
    Who has taken advantage of season long bonus from 1Vice last year ? and how did it work out for you? . any thoughts.

I have received good and bad advise here in the past but do like the input from the seasoned players.
    Thank you in advance..

BigDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    They offered me a SEASON LONG BONUS, said money in my account every week for the season. The funny thing is they mentioned it was due to a successful promo that many took advantage of last year. so my question is this.
    Who has taken advantage of season long bonus from 1Vice last year ? and how did it work out for you? . any thoughts.

I have received good and bad advise here in the past but do like the input from the seasoned players.
    Thank you in advance..
    i took advantage of it last year when it was $50fp a week

it was a nice extra perk

it was in the account like clockwork every week

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

My experience with I VICE has been more than fair. I would not hesitate to play with them. This is my personal experience for all that it is worth. gl to all this season.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Hate too many restrictions on FREE PLAYS. Anyone know the limits?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Hate too many restrictions on FREE PLAYS. Anyone know the limits?
    Can't bet higher than +200.

BatemanPatrickl

Individual bet? Does not include parlays as in now parlay payouts above +200? Does 1VICE offer live betting?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I don't see the +200 limit on their rules page.

Quite a few rules to read before taking it on their rules page but these are probably the main ones.

Free plays are to be used only for straight bets, teasers and parlays.

The maximum number of picks for a free play parlay is 2.

The only bets allowed with FREE PLAYS are FULL GAMES ONLY ON SIDES, TOTALS, $LINES in ALL MAJOR U.S. sports. NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAF, NCAAB

Free play bonuses may be split into a maximum of four plays

BatemanPatrickl

So if one had $1,000 in FP one would have to make 4 $250 bets?

Optional

I don't see anything about the 4 bets needing to be equal value

BatemanPatrickl

Split into a maximum of four plays. My point was that you have to use the FREE PLAY money on 4 wagers?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't see the +200 limit on their rules page.
    Ok, so place a bet at +201 big guy.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Split into a maximum of four plays. My point was that you have to use the FREE PLAY money on 4 wagers?
    No I don't think you have to use the freeplay money on 4 wagers either.

here is the rule again.

"Free play bonuses may be split into a maximum of four plays"

You can use it for 1 wager if you prefer by the sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Ok, so place a bet at +201 big guy.
    Someone needed to go read the rules for the guys posting guesses. And I don't see that rule written there.

Nothing personal.
    Last edited by Optional; 08-17-14 at 07:22 AM.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Is Griff still afraid of winners at his shop? I collected about $2000 from him and he closed my account.

blackbox
    Update your status

There are some rules that are different. You cannot parlay 2 baseball dogs was one I stumbled upon, and the rollovers can be hard to understand sometimes,the aount you win on a wager on a single bet counts towards the rollover not the wager. IE 150 TO WIN 100 on a play means 100 win go towards the rollover. So as you play -you learn the rules,usually a popup will appear on the screen. Limits are to win 250. however you can take a cash bonus to simplify the calculations. Customer service and quick payouts are always great. gl all,my understanding of things,could be wrong.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    There are some rules that are different. You cannot parlay 2 baseball dogs was one I stumbled upon, and the rollovers can be hard to understand sometimes,the aount you win on a wager on a single bet counts towards the rollover not the wager. IE 150 TO WIN 100 on a play means 100 win go towards the rollover. So as you play -you learn the rules,usually a popup will appear on the screen. Limits are to win 250. however you can take a cash bonus to simplify the calculations. Customer service and quick payouts are always great. gl all,my understanding of things,could be wrong.
    most every book that offers fp and rollovers operate that way. wouldnt make sense to let people bet on a -1000 fav to win 100 and count that 1000 towards their rollover...cause although not a lock, most of the time those are winners.

blackbox
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    most every book that offers fp and rollovers operate that way. wouldnt make sense to let people bet on a -1000 fav to win 100 and count that 1000 towards their rollover...cause although not a lock, most of the time those are winners.
    yes this is why most people do not post here--most books that take 900 deposits do not limit you to 250 wagers either,especially after 20 or so deposits, been doing this since 69 and to not take a 2 team 10 dollar parlay in baseball is ok in most books,do not get outrageous with your statements. As I said,this is why most people do not post because of the bashing when someone trys to be helpful. gl all find things out the hard way. We all got a great experience from BET ISLANDS.

BigDaddy

blackbox

lol

most all books count lower amount for rollover

jeezus you guys try and find shit that dont even need mentioned.

unreal

blackbox
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    blackbox

lol

most all books count lower amount for rollover

jeezus you guys try and find shit that dont even need mentioned.

unreal
    True- Griff and 1 VICE have been good to me in every way. gl all

BatemanPatrickl

Blackbox you ever make liquid explosion in hooker's mouth?

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    yes this is why most people do not post here--most books that take 900 deposits do not limit you to 250 wagers either,especially after 20 or so deposits, been doing this since 69 and to not take a 2 team 10 dollar parlay in baseball is ok in most books,do not get outrageous with your statements. As I said,this is why most people do not post because of the bashing when someone trys to be helpful. gl all find things out the hard way. We all got a great experience from BET ISLANDS.

did you take my post as bashing? i just simply stated about the fp protocol bc when i first started, i assumed the higher amount would count also but over time i realized how it works. if you did take it as negative, you are very sensitive..just saying.

blackbox
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    did you take my post as bashing? i just simply stated about the fp protocol bc when i first started, i assumed the higher amount would count also but over time i realized how it works. if you did take it as negative, you are very sensitive..just saying.
    No problem- There was a time where up to -2.00 was ok--so many books-so many different rules- do not mind me,I am nobody. gl to you sir, and everyone else.

First 12