Zchashm
    Zchashm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

marathonbet.com suspending my account for 21 days with no reason

Hello every one,
    i am opening a marathonbet.com account 5 months ago, i have several deposits and withdrawals in this site, until one day they suspending my account with 6000$ and when i asking them why? they sending me this mail:

We sometimes carry out random security checks on our customers’ accounts, and
    your account has been selected as part of this procedure.

To access your account further you will need to provide us with proof of age,
    proof of address (within the last 3 months) and the front of your bank card (if
    applicable). Send the following documents to id@marathonbet.com

To verify your identity you can provide us with one of the following:

- Identity Card

- International Passport

- Driving Licence

- Birth Certificate

- Military Identification

To verify your address you can provide us with one of the following:

- Utility Bill (within last 3 months)

- *********** Statement (within last 3 months)

- Bank Statement (within last 3 months)
    i am sending all this documents for them and after 10 days they sent me an email and ask me documents in English, here their mail :
    Thank you for providing your documents.

Please send us documents in English.
    i am going to a translator place and translate all my documents and officially approved them and sending to marathonbet,com again this time they sent me an email after 8 days and asking me this :
    Dear customer,

Thank you for registering with Marathonbet and for providing us with the ID
    documentation we have received.

We still require one of the following items for us (which clearly states your
    Address) to complete the verification of your account.

Could you please provide one of the following:

· Bank Statement(not older than 3 months)
    · Utility Bill(not older than 3 months)
    i sent them my bank statement in original language and translate of it that clearly my address is written on it and they ask me bank statement again!! i am so tired and i think they just want to bothering me and maybe never re opened my account with my money...

fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Did you post complaint on SBR ? I hope SBR may help you in such a situation, because the amount of your balance at Marathon is quite big... Keep us informed.

Zchashm

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous View Post
    Did you post complaint on SBR ? I hope SBR may help you in such a situation, because the amount of your balance at Marathon is quite big... Keep us informed.
    Hello,
    I just posted complaint on SBR. I hope so too.
    I got to nowhere with Marathonbet's help & contact. So, I guess SBR is kinda like my last shot here.

alexwalstow
    alexwalstow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Good luck pal. Marathon will likely pay but take their sweet time about it and make you send them a blood sample and the deeds to your house once all is said and done.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wonder if players from the UK have issues with Marathon or are we talking certain Countries??

alexwalstow
    alexwalstow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

If ever there was evidence that the jjgold account is ran by multiple shills that don't check what each other are replying to then that post is it. YOU POSTED SEVERAL TIMES IN MY THREAD WHICH PRETTY MUCH ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION IN THE TITLE.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pellumb341, and Vaughany

Zchashm

more than 1 month and my account is still blocked , and their last mail to me:
    Your Marathon account was recently blocked whilst we have been conducting a
    routine review. This review is still ongoing.

Thank you for your patience whilst this review continues – we will contact you
    again as soon as this is complete.

Zchashm

After about 40 days, they opened my account but surprisingly my balance is zero !!! then I asked them why my balance is zero while 40 days ago I had higher than 6000 US dollars in my account, they easily replied me that deduction in your account balance is due to settlement corrections !!! what the hell is this ? they easily stole my money with knowing that I complain about this in SBR and during these 40 days for their vague reasons they asked me different kinds of official documents to ending opening my account with nothing in it !!!!! Seems that SBR also couldn't do something practically !!!

gui_m_p
    gui_m_p's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1537

Quote Originally Posted by Zchashm View Post
    After about 40 days, they opened my account but surprisingly my balance is zero !!! then I asked them why my balance is zero while 40 days ago I had higher than 6000 US dollars in my account, they easily replied me that deduction in your account balance is due to settlement corrections !!! what the hell is this ? they easily stole my money with knowing that I complain about this in SBR and during these 40 days for their vague reasons they asked me different kinds of official documents to ending opening my account with nothing in it !!!!! Seems that SBR also couldn't do something practically !!!
    This is really outrageous. Hope you get your money back and SBR can help you.

Burkina2008
    Burkina2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Dude can you send a proof of u having 6000 US on ur account before and 0 now?

Zchashm

Quote Originally Posted by Burkina2008 View Post
    Dude can you send a proof of u having 6000 US on ur account before and 0 now?
    how i can proof? when you start betting you don't know that they might be blocking your account then 0 your balance, it happened for me when i have 8000$ in my account, i withdraw 2000 $ and then after receiving money i see that my account is suspended,when i asked them why my account suspended they said me it is a routine review and ask me for documents, they harassing me for 40 days and asked new documents every time and finally when they opening my account i see my balance is 0! and the amazing thing i heard from bookies they said me when i asked them why my balance is 0 they said it is for settlement correction! i know 1 thing, when a bookie wants to stole your money you cant do any thing! marathonbet stolen my money and i cant do any thing!

ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

Dude, me as a customer of Marathon, I know that they can be annoying with their rules for baby sitting but normally they are very helpful to me. I would suggest you to get "Shuang" on the live chat and talk deeply about this topic and ask for the details for the settlement corrections. That dude always solves the problems for me, since he tracks everything with me, asks his colleagues and such stuff. I hope he can help you, since Marathon does every settlement with an accounting entry or sth like that, as far as I sensed from the stuff that Shuang supplied me time to time. Just give it a shot

gui_m_p
    gui_m_p's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1537

Quote Originally Posted by Zchashm View Post
    how i can proof? when you start betting you don't know that they might be blocking your account then 0 your balance, it happened for me when i have 8000$ in my account, i withdraw 2000 $ and then after receiving money i see that my account is suspended,when i asked them why my account suspended they said me it is a routine review and ask me for documents, they harassing me for 40 days and asked new documents every time and finally when they opening my account i see my balance is 0! and the amazing thing i heard from bookies they said me when i asked them why my balance is 0 they said it is for settlement correction! i know 1 thing, when a bookie wants to stole your money you cant do any thing! marathonbet stolen my money and i cant do any thing!
    All your bets were normal, or did you win with odds clearly wrong?