heavybankroll
    heavybankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Depositing on Pinnacle using SKRILL

hey guys can someone explain to me how to deposit on pinnacle using my skrill account? i already have funds on my skrill account but can figure how to fund my pinnacle account with it . thanks

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

It's rocket science.
    You log into Pinnacle and select Deposit/Withdraw
    Then choose Skrill under Choose A Deposit Method
    Enter a $ amount and Submit.
    A Skrill window will open up.
    Enter your password and accept.
    Bingo!

But if you're from Canada you can't.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 01-06-14 at 05:43 PM.

heavybankroll

i kindof figured that was the method but when i come tu select a deposit method, skrill isnt their ?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

Quote Originally Posted by heavybankroll View Post
    i kindof figured that was the method but when i come tu select a deposit method, skrill isnt their ?
    So you're from Canada eh?

heavybankroll

yes sir

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Skrill stopped processing gambling payments for Canadians as of January 2nd. Latest you can pull your funds from a book to skrill is January 31st. Time to start searching for a new method.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

If your from Canada, you can use UKash. Its pretty good. It's like a online ****. You have to go to like a gas station or a corner store or something. They get processed instantly there is a small fee. $25 = $3.95 fee. If you use this method you can request a wire deposit.

Pretty simple to use.

https://www.ukash.com/en-CA/ to find where you can get it near you.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Sucks that Canadians now have no way to deposit USD at Pinny. They don't accept USD wire transfers. A lot of players keep betting accounts in greenbacks.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27582

Canadians can use in sta deb it.

Deposits funds from your bank account, like using an e ch e ck. You pay an inflated exchange fee which is the hidden exchange fee to Ins tad ebit.

When you withdraw USD from Pinny back to ins ta de bit, it is held in US funds in the in sta de bit account, so it can act as a USD e-wallet and avoid future exchange rate fees.

Limits are low though. Mine are currently $1700 per week

I'm hoping they step up and increases limits, they could get all the business that Skrill tossed away.
    Last edited by Krashman; 01-07-14 at 02:05 AM.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    If your from Canada, you can use UKash. Its pretty good. It's like a online ****. You have to go to like a gas station or a corner store or something. They get processed instantly there is a small fee. $25 = $3.95 fee. If you use this method you can request a wire deposit.

Pretty simple to use.

https://www.ukash.com/en-CA/ to find where you can get it near you.
    There's a withdrawal $300 max per transaction with Ukash. $8 per transaction. If you're taking $3K out, you're paying $80 and have to do it with 10 transactions. It's probably the worst of the funding options to use at Pinny. Also, a $3.95 fee to get a $25 voucher isn't a "small fee". That's getting raped. What is the fee for $100 vouchers? If you want to deposit $1000 you'd need ten vouchers because I believe $100 is the max. Bad call, Kevin. Krashman mentions a good one.

Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12923

Just deposit with a cre dit ca rd (get one) and withdraw using E-cheque (super fast and easy).