ankitbothra77
    ankitbothra77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 In-play dispute

Very interesting thing happened today. Placed a tennis in play bet with Bet365 . Price offered to me was 7/10 on Nikita Kryvonos and i entered stake 5386$ when the score was A-40 and clicked place bet it started to process then the score went 40-40 and odds changed to 19/20 and still my bet is in process and not accepted. They play the next point its BREAK POINT for my opponent and as you can see in the screenshot the BET STILL HASN'T been accepted only after its break point to my opponent at 40-A the bet gets accepted after 4 seconds.

Here is a chat with Bet365 :

bet365You are now chatting with an advisor.
    Sinead K has joined this chat.
    You are now chatting with Sinead K.
    Sinead K Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?
    ankit hi
    ankit 5656
    ankit there has been a huge error on my bet
    ankit it was accepted by a trader after 2 points were played
    ankit Bet Confirmation - ES5359233310F - Flash
    ankit i have all the screenshots
    ankit i have been waiting since 15-20 mins to get on live chat
    Sinead K Hi Ankit.
    Sinead K To confirm are you saying the score was displayed incorrectly when you placed your bet?
    ankit just give me 1 min pls
    ankit i'll explain
    Sinead K Okay thank you, I just want to get the full information in order for me to investigate this for you.
    ankit the score was A-40 in my player's favour when i was offered the odds of 7/10
    ankit i placed 5386 USD on when it was A-40 and odds were 7/10 i entered the stake 5386 US
    ankit It said your bet slip is being processed please be patient. and then the score went 40-40 and STILL MY BET was being processed
    ankit and then it was 40-40 the other player my opponent won the next point taking him to Advantage
    ankit still my bet was being processed
    ankit I have taken a Screenshot as a proof too
    ankit now the player (my opponent has the advance) and when my player had the game point at 7/10 i staked 5386
    ankit and 5 seconds after the opponent won the point MY BET WAS ACCEPTED
    !!!
    ankit THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING
    ankit If you want i can send you a screenshit
    ankit at 40- A break point to my opponent the odds on Nikita Kryvonos was 6/4
    ankit and Jonas Meckz 1/2
    ankit And my bet which i placed at 40-30 game point for my player at 5386 was accepted after advantage to the opponent
    Sinead K I will just review your explanation and look into this for you. This may take a few minutes.
    ankit i hope you got what i said
    ankit ok and if you want i have a series of screenshots as a proof i can send to you. I was shocked while this was happening. I am a new Bet365 member i joined just a week ago and this all has made me lose all my trust in online betting.
    Sinead K Thank you for your patience I am just looking into this for you.
    Sinead K I apologise for the delay I will be with you as soon as possible.
    ankit ok
    Sinead K Thank you for your patience. this is being looked into via our audits. Are you okay to continue holding?
    ankit ok
    ankit do you need my screenshot proof ? in the screenshot its 40-A to the opponent and my bet is still being processed at 7/10 which i placed when the score was 40-30 in my favor
    Sinead K We are checking our audits whereby the times and scores are shown as they updated onto the in play console.
    ankit okay i hope it truth comes out. Because its clear as water that what happened was a huge error.
    Sinead K Okay checking the audits the scores went as below;
    Sinead K At the time of your bet being placed at 13:43:12 the score was A- 40, it then went to 40- 40 at 12:43:17.
    Sinead K Then it went 40-A at 12:43:46.
    ankit and i placed 5386 at 7/10 odds
    ankit still bet was being processed
    ankit even at 40-40 then the bet wasnt accepted
    ankit the it was 40-A the bet gets accepted
    ankit i have a screenshot for this
    ankit can you tell me what was the score when odds were 7/10 it was A-40 right?
    Sinead K The bet went on your account at 12:43:12 it didn't go 40- 40 until 12:43:17.
    ankit are you saying the bet was accepted when the score was 40-40?
    ankit so the bet was accepted on my account at 40-40 at 12:43:12 ?
    Sinead K No the bet went on your account when the score was A- 40.
    ankit are you saying the bet was ACCEPTED when the score was A-40 ?
    Sinead K It then went to 40 -40 at 12:43:17 which is after your bet was placed.
    ankit hello?
    ankit and after my bet was accepted at A-40 then the score went to 40-40 (which is when my bet was already accepted by that time)
    ankit Is this correct?
    ankit ?
    ankit are you there??
    Sinead K One moment please.
    ankit why am i not being answered?
    ankit you just said "No the bet went on your account when the score was A- 40"
    ankit i have proof against this
    ankit i will report to EBAS and on SBR forums now
    ankit and this chat too
    Sinead K I am just looking into this for you I will be with you as soon as possible.
    ankit yes sure do i am sure as anything i am right
    ankit i have proof too i am waiting
    ankit and the statement you just made " No the bet went on your account when the score was A- 40"
    ankit will be proved wrong
    Sinead K I will pass this to be reviewed in more details and we will then send you an email once it has been done.
    ankit ok till then i am reporting this on SBR forums i am one of their admins there so that the world can see. Its not just a bet i made a bet in good trust
    ankit you say the bet went on my account at A-40 in my favor but i have screenshot proof when shows 40-A to the other player and the bet still been processed.
    ankit saved this chat too.
    ankit will wait now
    Sinead K We would ask you allow us the time to review this in full first before doing the above.
    Sinead K If you like please email in the screen shots so this can also be reviewed.
    ankit no i wont give the evidence before you review
    ankit you can review with your proof
    ankit after you make the review
    Sinead K No problem, I have passed this on. You will be contacted back as soon as possible.
    ankit i will love it if it doesn't go in my favor so that i can create a great post on SBR today. I will respect and wait until your review and only post the proof and chat on SBR after that
    ankit thank you no offence
    ankit for my language
    ankit but this is unacceptable from a big bookmaker like bet365 . thank god i took the screenshot just in time. Because your audits are wrong
    Sinead K Thank you for your patience in the matter we will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Sinead K Is there anything else I can help you with today Ankit?
    ankit ok before going
    ankit can you confirm that you said the "No the bet went on your account when the score was A- 40"
    ankit which is already in the chat mentioned above just want another confirmation
    Sinead K The information given from the audit is that the bet was placed when it was A- 40. The bet went on your account at 12:43:12 it then went to 40- 40 at 12:43:17.
    ankit okay and the score at the time when it was 12:43:12 was A-40 right?
    Sinead K At the point of your bet being placed it was A- 40 yes.
    ankit ok thanks
    Sinead K Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    ankit i have no worries now
    ankit i have exact proof against that statement
    ankit have a nice day ahead
    ankit sorry for my language if it is aggressive my apologies
    ankit thats it then
    Sinead K No problem enjoy the rest of your day.
    Sinead K Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat today.
    Sinead K has now left this chat.

IN between when he said the BET GOT PLACED at 40-40 . I caught him and asked are you saying the bet was accepted when the score was 40-40. Because i had clear proof it didnt get accepted until it was break point with the opponent.

They called me and discussed arrogantly . They did the most speaking and i explained my version but they were very aggressive and confident about their decision.

What should i do ?
    Attached Images
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: panki

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Make bigger screens, I see nothing.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Sod betting 5 grand on a live tennis match IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME!!

OP you need your head tested, there is ALWAYS a few seconds delay in the bet being accepted, there is also a chance of the video feed being delayed by a few seconds as well.

And if several punters are making live bets at the same time the trader may be delayed looking at your bet and whether to accept it. If this is the case he will accept it if the odds have moved against you, and reject it if they have moved with you!!

Crazy to make a bet like this!!!

ankitbothra77

how do i post high resolution images. I know its crazy amount. And i do bet big. But do you think what they did was right?

ankitbothra77

The case is not if i am crazy mad or stupid the case is did they do it fair and right and morally well and within rules whatever they did? i am sure not

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

how do i post high resolution images. I know its crazy amount. And i do bet big. But do you think what they did was right?

Well at the end of the day you wanted to bet $5386 on Nikita Kryvonos at 7/10 and they took your bet.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

you should bet the maximum amount allowed and not go through a trader on a fast moving market like live tennis.

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't Arb in play unless you can get your timing right. Placing this bet, through a trader, will never be instant.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

the problem is that Bet365 might use the rule bellow to correct your odds, but the bet will still be lost, because Kryvonos lost the match

6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the bet365 revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
    by the way, what was the score when this happened?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by ankitbothra77 View Post
    Very interesting thing happened today. Placed a tennis in play bet with Bet365 . Price offered to me was 7/10 on Nikita Kryvonos and i entered stake 5386$ when the score was A-40 and clicked place bet it started to process then the score went 40-40 and odds changed to 19/20 and still my bet is in process and not accepted. They play the next point its BREAK POINT for my opponent and as you can see in the screenshot the BET STILL HASN'T been accepted only after its break point to my opponent at 40-A the bet gets accepted after 4 seconds.

Here is a chat with Bet365 :

bet365You are now chatting with an advisor.
    Sinead K has joined this chat.
    You are now chatting with Sinead K.
    Sinead K Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?
    ankit hi
    ankit 5656
    ankit there has been a huge error on my bet
    ankit it was accepted by a trader after 2 points were played
    ankit Bet Confirmation - ES5359233310F - Flash
    ankit i have all the screenshots
    ankit i have been waiting since 15-20 mins to get on live chat
    Sinead K Hi Ankit.
    Sinead K To confirm are you saying the score was displayed incorrectly when you placed your bet?
    ankit just give me 1 min pls
    ankit i'll explain
    Sinead K Okay thank you, I just want to get the full information in order for me to investigate this for you.
    ankit the score was A-40 in my player's favour when i was offered the odds of 7/10
    ankit i placed 5386 USD on when it was A-40 and odds were 7/10 i entered the stake 5386 US
    ankit It said your bet slip is being processed please be patient. and then the score went 40-40 and STILL MY BET was being processed
    ankit and then it was 40-40 the other player my opponent won the next point taking him to Advantage
    ankit still my bet was being processed
    ankit I have taken a Screenshot as a proof too
    ankit now the player (my opponent has the advance) and when my player had the game point at 7/10 i staked 5386
    ankit and 5 seconds after the opponent won the point MY BET WAS ACCEPTED
    !!!
    ankit THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING
    ankit If you want i can send you a screenshit
    ankit at 40- A break point to my opponent the odds on Nikita Kryvonos was 6/4
    ankit and Jonas Meckz 1/2
    ankit And my bet which i placed at 40-30 game point for my player at 5386 was accepted after advantage to the opponent
    Sinead K I will just review your explanation and look into this for you. This may take a few minutes.
    ankit i hope you got what i said
    ankit ok and if you want i have a series of screenshots as a proof i can send to you. I was shocked while this was happening. I am a new Bet365 member i joined just a week ago and this all has made me lose all my trust in online betting.
    Sinead K Thank you for your patience I am just looking into this for you.
    Sinead K I apologise for the delay I will be with you as soon as possible.
    ankit ok
    Sinead K Thank you for your patience. this is being looked into via our audits. Are you okay to continue holding?
    ankit ok
    ankit do you need my screenshot proof ? in the screenshot its 40-A to the opponent and my bet is still being processed at 7/10 which i placed when the score was 40-30 in my favor
    Sinead K We are checking our audits whereby the times and scores are shown as they updated onto the in play console.
    ankit okay i hope it truth comes out. Because its clear as water that what happened was a huge error.
    Sinead K Okay checking the audits the scores went as below;
    Sinead K At the time of your bet being placed at 13:43:12 the score was A- 40, it then went to 40- 40 at 12:43:17.
    Sinead K Then it went 40-A at 12:43:46.
    ankit and i placed 5386 at 7/10 odds
    ankit still bet was being processed
    ankit even at 40-40 then the bet wasnt accepted
    ankit the it was 40-A the bet gets accepted
    ankit i have a screenshot for this
    ankit can you tell me what was the score when odds were 7/10 it was A-40 right?
    Sinead K The bet went on your account at 12:43:12 it didn't go 40- 40 until 12:43:17.
    ankit so the bet was accepted on my account at 40-40 at 12:43:12 ?
    Sinead K No the bet went on your account when the score was A- 40.
    Sinead K It then went to 40 -40 at 12:43:17 which is after your bet was placed.
    ankit hello?
    ankit and after my bet was accepted at A-40 then the score went to 40-40 (which is when my bet was already accepted by that time)
    ankit Is this correct?
    ankit ?
    ankit are you there??
    Sinead K One moment please.
    ankit why am i not being answered?
    ankit you just said "No the bet went on your account when the score was A- 40"
    ankit i have proof against this
    ankit i will report to EBAS and on SBR forums now
    ankit and this chat too
    Sinead K I am just looking into this for you I will be with you as soon as possible.
    ankit yes sure do i am sure as anything i am right
    ankit i have proof too i am waiting
    ankit and the statement you just made " No the bet went on your account when the score was A- 40"
    ankit will be proved wrong
    Sinead K I will pass this to be reviewed in more details and we will then send you an email once it has been done.
    ankit ok till then i am reporting this on SBR forums i am one of their admins there so that the world can see. Its not just a bet i made a bet in good trust
    ankit you say the bet went on my account at A-40 in my favor but i have screenshot proof when shows 40-A to the other player and the bet still been processed.
    ankit saved this chat too.
    ankit will wait now
    Sinead K We would ask you allow us the time to review this in full first before doing the above.
    Sinead K If you like please email in the screen shots so this can also be reviewed.
    ankit no i wont give the evidence before you review
    ankit you can review with your proof
    ankit after you make the review
    Sinead K No problem, I have passed this on. You will be contacted back as soon as possible.
    ankit i will love it if it doesn't go in my favor so that i can create a great post on SBR today. I will respect and wait until your review and only post the proof and chat on SBR after that
    ankit thank you no offence
    ankit for my language
    ankit but this is unacceptable from a big bookmaker like bet365 . thank god i took the screenshot just in time. Because your audits are wrong
    Sinead K Thank you for your patience in the matter we will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Sinead K Is there anything else I can help you with today Ankit?
    ankit ok before going
    ankit can you confirm that you said the "No the bet went on your account when the score was A- 40"
    ankit which is already in the chat mentioned above just want another confirmation
    Sinead K The information given from the audit is that the bet was placed when it was A- 40. The bet went on your account at 12:43:12 it then went to 40- 40 at 12:43:17.
    ankit okay and the score at the time when it was 12:43:12 was A-40 right?
    Sinead K At the point of your bet being placed it was A- 40 yes.
    ankit ok thanks
    Sinead K Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    ankit i have no worries now
    ankit i have exact proof against that statement
    ankit have a nice day ahead
    ankit sorry for my language if it is aggressive my apologies
    ankit thats it then
    Sinead K No problem enjoy the rest of your day.
    Sinead K Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat today.
    Sinead K has now left this chat.

IN between when he said the BET GOT PLACED at 40-40 . I caught him and asked are you saying the bet was accepted when the score was 40-40. Because i had clear proof it didnt get accepted until it was break point with the opponent.

They called me and discussed arrogantly . They did the most speaking and i explained my version but they were very aggressive and confident about their decision.

What should i do ?
    You have to be nuts to make a $5,000 live in play bet in the middle of a tennis game. I have the feeling Bet365 might have made a pricing error and you tried to take advantage of it. When you bet that big in the middle of a tennis game, you can not expect your bet to be accepted immediately and most of the time when things go against you, your bet is accepted and when things go your way, your bet is rejected. You know how to make sure you're not put in such a precarious position: DONT BET $5,000+ LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF A TENNIS GAME!!! After all is said and done, your $5,386 bet was accepted and its going to stand no matter how much you yell, scream or complain to SBR/IBAS.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    you should bet the maximum amount allowed and not go through a trader on a fast moving market like live tennis.
    this is the best way!!!!!.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

$5386 is so dodgy. You should have bet $5387, it would have been less suspicious.
    Points Awarded:

OnkelChris gave onemoregoal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.