Martins
    Martins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problems with GlobetSport

Hello!
    I have opened the account about 3 weeks ago in GlobetSport. After that they asked me to send a copy of a photo identity document to proof my identity. I send them copy of my passport but they told me that my passport verification has not been successful. Globet told that they need another identity documents as ID card or Drivers licence card. I told them 3 times that I don't own a ID card and DL card... And they frozen my account, now I don't know what to do... I am from Latvia and unfortunately ID cards were not available until last year, I just don't have it!
    Does anyone else have the same problem with Globet? Thanks!

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow, try to sbr team to help you...

agostino81
    agostino81's Avatar Become A Pro!

This site is just wanted to steal our money . It needs to have a F- .

bilbaobaggins
    bilbaobaggins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

I had an account with globet before I found out about this site and was worried when I had £500+ in my account after completing their wagering. After I completed their wagering I read about the payout problems people were having, Luckily I had no problems with mine, but there may be a reason for it.

I am based in the UK (like globet) and they probably pay out to UK customers for legal reasons (i.e not losing their license, getting sued etc.) However if you are based abroad, they probably think they can get away with holding your money for as long as possible / try not to pay you at all.

Also, I know they are a small independent bookmaker, So they may well wait until the exchange rate is better for them to payout in euros / another currency.

I personally never had a problem all emails were answered within 24hours and payout was quicker than stated on the site, but it appears that most complaints about them are from outside the UK.

Have you tried asking for smaller payouts? rather than clear the balance in on go, ask for say half of it as it looks like you will continue to be a customer

bilbaobaggins

oops!

Posted the above on the wrong thread!!!!!

bilbaobaggins

how did you make the copy of the passport? photo? scanner? maybe it isn't clear enough for them to read