bobsimmons
    bobsimmons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

offshore banks that will accept wires from sports books?

Does anyone know if banks in these countries will send wires to and accept wires from offshore sports books?

Belize, Seychelles, Australia, Antigua, North Cyprus, Latvia, Cyprus, Tanzania, Dominica, Jersey?

Which of these countries have banks in them that will accept and receive wires from the sports books that are located in Jamaica and Costa Rica?

Thanks for your help, Bob

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Bob,

Please do not arrest me

bobsimmons

transfers back and forth from the sports books

As long as you are hiding behind a username and I can not get your true I.P. address I do not see how I can arrest you.

Anyway, can anyone recognize any countries in my first post that you are pretty sure have banks that will allow transfers back and forth from the sports books?

P.S. In spite of the propaganda you here, it is not illegal to have an offshore bank account as long as you obey the laws concerning it.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Quote Originally Posted by bobsimmons View Post
    As long as you are hiding behind a username and I can not get your true I.P. address I do not see how I can arrest you.

Anyway, can anyone recognize any countries in my first post that you are pretty sure have banks that will allow transfers back and forth from the sports books?

P.S. In spite of the propaganda you here, it is not illegal to have an offshore bank account as long as you obey the laws concerning it.
    And If I have a bank account in Panama , Colombia or Nicaragua, Can I transfer funds from those countries?

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Does anyone know if banks in these countries will send wires to and accept wires from offshore sports books?

Belize, Seychelles, Australia, Antigua, North Cyprus, Latvia, Cyprus, Tanzania, Dominica, Jersey?

Which of these countries have banks in them that will accept and receive wires from the sports books that are located in Jamaica and Costa Rica?

Thanks for your help, Bob
    Why are these countries special in some way? Afaik they have nothing in common in banking terms, and could well be exchanged for about a hundred other countries (with one or two other countries being a lot more suitable).

Anyway, they all will, unless you're an American, which I assume you are else you wouldn't be asking these questions. Even if you are though, I doubt or say a Tanzanian bank will be doing close checks on your bank wires. But there's only one way to find out, since I doubt if anybody on this forum knows, and if one or two do, they're not gonna tell you. Anyway, good luck but I'd keep a very close eye to the risk/reward ratio, even if the nr 1 bank of Tanzania will take you without you travelling there yourself (which I doubt very very much!) and having to come up with a reason why you want the account in the first place, you should judge for yourself how safe your dollars actually are in the end and if it's worth it.
    Last edited by noyb; 10-11-09 at 07:09 PM. Reason: never mind

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    And If I have a bank account in Panama , Colombia or Nicaragua, Can I transfer funds from those countries?
    good luck getting a back account in colombia

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I wouldn't open an account in North Cyprus, at the moment it's relatively stable but you're taking on an additional risk.

bobsimmons

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    Anyway, they all will, unless you're an American, which I assume you are else you wouldn't be asking these questions.

The question can also be asked by someone who is interested in finding a bank which has multiple currencies so that a decent currency can be selected to fund the sports book investment account with. Do not select the U.S. Dollar, but go with the Canadian dollar or Australian Dollar or Euro or Norwegian Kroner or some other currency that will continue to do well in the future.

Bob

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

ofcourse, but as I'm sure you know you definitely need not go to Tanzania for that (unless you're high on the Tanzanian shilling ofcourse).
    local financial banks routinely offer multi-currency bank accounts nowadays if you know where to look, and I can guarentee going with these is a lot safer and cheaper than going offshore, so i'm still assuming you have other motives for opening this thread (which is fine ofcourse).

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Caiman Islands Banks!!!!

Lucas
    i am broke
    Lucas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do not select the U.S. Dollar, but go with the Canadian dollar or Australian Dollar or Euro or Norwegian Kroner or some other currency that will continue to do well in the future.
    Interesting..why should for example Euro be doing well in the future? If you have such knowledge, you might stop gambling on sports and go to forex with huge leverage. They will not boot you.

dark69
    dark69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You generally won't have any issues sending and receiving wires from offshore books in any of the above mentioned jurisidictions.

As Santo mentioned already, Cyprus may be a bit tricky these days to open a gaming related account, cause too much dust was steered up recently..

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Interesting..why should for example Euro be doing well in the future? If you have such knowledge, you might stop gambling on sports and go to forex with huge leverage. They will not boot you.
    How would going into forex with huge leverage be a good idea? The most likely outcome is that you will lose your trading capital.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    good luck getting a back account in colombia
    why wouldn't you be able to get a bank account in colombia? in fact their rates are such that it might make a prudent investment, i'm in midst of a cost analysis for creating such an acct myself (has nothing to do w/ online gambling though)