JustinOpinion
    JustinOpinion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Betting with US books from Europe

Hi guys.

Just wondering whether there are any known problems in doing this. Time taken to pay out etc.

Are they actually based in Europe (since it's 5dimes.eu)?

If they are actually based in Europe, I'm assuming the time taken to pay out would be same as betting with a UK book from a non UK Euro country. Don't want to throw a load of money into any of them and then end up waiting months to get anything back.

Cheers.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not located in EU just cos of .eu address.

I'm assuming you're located in UK. My suggestion is use an ewallet like moneybookers/neteller for the sites that accept these and simply just stay away from the others, as they're probably not worth your time in terms of stability, line offerings or really anything else. Generally, payouts to ewallets are relatively quick, for some minutes, for some hours, for some days, but generally speaking alright.

Make sure to do your research on who you join with since scammers are more common with the less strict or non existant regulations compared to UK books.

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Pinny, matchbook,betfair,betdaq,smarkets,WBX,
    iF YOUR IN UK use local books,
    or bitcoin books.

JustinOpinion
    JustinOpinion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

I'm in Europe but not the UK. I use most of the UK books. Generally takes 3 days from withdrawal to bank.

Thanks for the info.