gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Best bonus for 4 digits deposit

MLB is not a popular sport in Europe and nobody (and no book) interested in MLB.
    so no euro-book offers any good bonus for mlb season.
    I will make a deposit 4 figures and EZstreet offers %25 cash, %75 freeplay and 14 rollover. I played there before and believe which is a decent book.
    Looks like fair but is there any book offering better?

thanks

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

DSI usually gives pretty good bonuses on wire deposits over 1k

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

I'd suggest Heritage. If you are a new signup I think it is 16% bonus.Not as high a bonus but you earn cashback bonus on everything you bet. Good lines. Pay fast.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am thinking safest service right now instead of best bonus for a dime... have to agree Heritage would be a good choice.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

No USA facing book offers good bonuses either...baseball is a very long season with a ton of games and everything is based on a moneyline...in bonus terms, this means it is EASIER to complete a roll using mlb than anything else. Its tougher for a book to match volume equally so they have to rely on their knowledge of the sport..pushing higher prices on hot teams and more popular teams/pitchers.

Knowledgeable regulars know this and tend to avoid certain pitchers/teams when the price is too high...books are quick to collar a winning bases player.

I'd recommend breaking your 1k into 3 deposits at 3 sites to maximize bonus and spread risk. Books will take a 300 deposit and deem you a rec player..deposit a dime and they know you are serious. 5D/Heritage are reduced juice - which is its own bonus...5d also reduced totals if I remember right..hard to find anywhere else.