jv040
    jv040's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

sportsbetting.ag

this book seems to make alot of accounting errors when adding up winnings. I got ripped off twice. where they say they always put cancelled bets back into the account and I enquired about one game that got cancelled never went back into my account even though they told me it did. last night when adding up my winnings they shorted me out 75 cents. there's no use telling them they added things up wrong once again they never admitted to not giving back my bet the last time. anyone have any suggestions how I can prove that the accounting is screwed up.

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by jv040 View Post
    this book seems to make alot of accounting errors when adding up winnings. I got ripped off twice. where they say they always put cancelled bets back into the account and I enquired about one game that got cancelled never went back into my account even though they told me it did. last night when adding up my winnings they shorted me out 75 cents. there's no use telling them they added things up wrong once again they never admitted to not giving back my bet the last time. anyone have any suggestions how I can prove that the accounting is screwed up.
    Maybe taking screen shots so you have some proof when going back to them? Kinda sux you would have to do this, but if it is happening frequently to you maybe an option?