crax808
    crax808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

SBG Global Refusing to Pay Over $12,000

My account was recently closed at SBGGLobal for betting some steam moves, and they told me my only withdrawal option would be ** or **. This bait and switch was bad enough since their website clearly states Moneybookers (my preferred method) as a withdrawal option, and now I would end up paying over $1,000 in extra fees for the ** transfers. But the bigger problem is the fact that I am blacklisted from both ** and ** for sending too many suspicious transactions. They said I could send it to a third-party, but the only person I trust with this amount of money is a friend of mine in the States, and now they're saying it has to go to someone in Canada (where I live now).

So now I'm stuck, I have no one I can send the money to and SBG Global is unwilling to remove these unfair restrictions added after the fact to allow me to get paid. It seems quite obvious they're using these tactics just to harass winning players and make it as hard as possible to cashout.

What is SBR's stance on this book's tactic of selectively limiting withdrawal options to certain players after the fact?

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

I might be wrong but SBR rank SBG Global D-, so I doubt if SBG willing to communicate with SBR. SBG don't have a status to lose so I think you are out of luck. SGB f@ck me over $1200 too, I try my best to warn other how shady this book is. If you get your money, congrat! if you don't, you should warn other about this scamming site.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

crax808

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    I filed a complaint over a month ago (on January 22) and never got a response. Should I file a new one?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Wow!

QUOTE=crax808;17932486]I filed a complaint over a month ago (on January 22) and never got a response. Should I file a new one?[/QUOTE]

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, you are steaming which no book likes that but some players kept doing it. They got you and give you the boot, obviously they will put you on their most expensive withdrawal method, no surprises there. You are black listed from **/** which im sure get them thinking how often you go and try to pull this one on a book, they still offer you to send the funds to another person, but now you pick someone in a different country?No friends, no roomate, no family around you? Don't be surprise if they call it syndicate betting, for them you could be a runner for someone else.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by erickvivar View Post
    So, you are steaming which no book likes that but some players kept doing it. They got you and give you the boot, obviously they will put you on their most expensive withdrawal method, no surprises there.
    what are you talking about? you could not be more wrong. this is definitely not the norm. the book may refuse to take his action if they so desire. but to suddenly remove a withdrawal option that is available to everyone else, and to only offer a much more expensive alternative, is scambook behavior.

erickvivar

... And steaming to take advantage of the book is fair and square. I'm sure the answer will go on the lines of "yes because they were not fast enough, they didnt caught on time with it, they have money, they are big, they are bad, they are mean, etc."

I'm an old school, I bet on what I feel will be good, with some statistics on the mix, I dont use a tool to try to screw a sleepy line manager.

He enjoyed his trip and nailed the book. I guess now someone else has the dildo on his hands and off course he doesnt like it. Now he wants all the money yesterday, no fees, on a different name, on a different country. Yeah, this player is the typical everyday book player and the book is the typical scam book.

crax808

... And steaming to take advantage of the book is fair and square. I'm sure the answer will go on the lines of "yes because they were not fast enough, they didnt caught on time with it, they have money, they are big, they are bad, they are mean, etc."
    How do you define fair? They always have the option to cut my limits, put me on delay, or even kick me out if they don't want my action. But they should at least stick to their house rules and payout my balance fairly, like any other book would.

He enjoyed his trip and nailed the book. I guess now someone else has the dildo on his hands and off course he doesnt like it. Now he wants all the money yesterday, no fees, on a different name, on a different country. Yeah, this player is the typical everyday book player and the book is the typical scam book.
    No, I want them to honor their original terms and payout to my Moneybookers. And yes they advertise no fees on their Moneybookers payouts, so they're trying to steal over $1,000 by forcing me to pay the extra ** fees.

As for the third-party ** transfer:

1) My friends and family here don't approve of me gambling so I can't ask them.
    2) We're talking upwards of 15 transfers to complete the payout since the maximum per transaction is so low. That's a huge favor to ask of any of my friends.
    3) We're also talking low five figures in cash. I don't know about you guys, but there's not a single person I know that I really trust with that much cash. My friend in the States is the only one who comes close.

Hopefully SBR can get SBG Global to stop these cashout shenanigans and payout to my Moneybookers like normal.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

I dont use a tool to try to screw a sleepy line manager.
    So SBG gets a pass because they have a line manager that is sleepy, incompetent, clueless or just doesn't know what he is doing.

They stole nearly 3 dimes from me and will keep on stealing till people quit sending them money.

erickvivar

Sharp or runner. Sounds like crax does this often, you won. Now sit and let them send you the weekly money of your hard earned steaming and don't bitch that much about it knowing the way you do it. If I were a book I'll drag your payments as long as I could.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    what are you talking about? you could not be more wrong. this is definitely not the norm. the book may refuse to take his action if they so desire. but to suddenly remove a withdrawal option that is available to everyone else, and to only offer a much more expensive alternative, is scambook behavior.

i agree
    fuking idiots

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Why bet with a a bad track record book such as SBG Global?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Why bet with a a bad track record book such as SBG Global?
    the OP joined SBR today. i played SBG 11 years ago.

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by crax808 View Post
    How do you define fair? They always have the option to cut my limits, put me on delay, or even kick me out if they don't want my action. But they should at least stick to their house rules and payout my balance fairly, like any other book would.

No, I want them to honor their original terms and payout to my Moneybookers. And yes they advertise no fees on their Moneybookers payouts, so they're trying to steal over $1,000 by forcing me to pay the extra ** fees.

2) We're talking upwards of 15 transfers to complete the payout since the maximum per transaction is so low. That's a huge favor to ask of any of my friends.
    3) We're also talking low five figures in cash. I don't know about you guys, but there's not a single person I know that I really trust with that much cash. My friend in the States is the only one who comes close.

Hopefully SBR can get SBG Global to stop these cashout shenanigans and payout to my Moneybookers like normal.
    I would check the fine print on the website EVERY site has a disclosure that if they catch you doing shady stuff they have the right to confiscate your funds or some crap like that. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth man. Take your money and run. I am sure you are getting back much more then you deposited. Am I Right?
    Last edited by teaz2win; 02-28-13 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

I'm an old school, I bet on what I feel will be good, with some statistics on the mix, I dont use a tool to try to screw a sleepy line manager.

Every post I read from erickvivar makes me want to hurt myself. He is just that much of a brain dead moron.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Stumpage

erickvivar

Lol, love it.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Quote Originally Posted by crax808 View Post

as for number 3, you do not have to trust your friends for a low 5 figure sum as there will be 15 transfers which he will collect one by one

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

All bookies are in the business of putting up lines, which are an offer of possible bets for their customers to place. Yet, when the customer accepts one of these offers ( on which the odds happen to be moving ), the book gets to say " that's not the one we wanted you to pick " ? Is that your stance? You do realize that the customer still has to pick the winning side, don't you? Any book that makes money by putting up offers for its customers cannot cry foul when one of those offers is accepted. If the book does not want its customers to bet steam, they need to take steaming games off the board - or do as most and use time-delays. Anyone, even you, can place some ordinary bet and then that game starts steaming. It sounds like you think this is an opportunity for the book to punish the player -- for merely accepting an offer the book made. Wouldn't it be ironic if one of your well thought out statistical picks happened to start steaming right after you placed your bet --- and the book made you use an expensive payout option?
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 03-03-13 at 08:50 AM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

the 1st book i ever sent money. many years ago. also, stopped playing there many years ago. sorry to hear that sbr has not responded to you. hope you figure somethnig out to get your money. jumping thru a few hoops suck,plus the extra costs, but at least they are not flat out telling you they are keeping your money. good luck.
    Last edited by relaaxx; 03-03-13 at 09:43 AM.

erickvivar

Branch, I think we all realize this is a player centric forum. So it is obvious that doesnt matter what the book does, it is going to be always at fault against all of us honest, hard working, never trying to screw up or take advantage of a book players.

If they charge too much on payouts, it is "ridiculous". If they dont pay same day, criminals. If they do not offer reduced lines, "mickey mouse" book. If they allow steam, they "deserve it". If they dont send the 12k check right away, "stealing".

I'm not defending SBG as a book, but the poster is indeed a guy who lives out of steaming books and knew what he was doing and the risk of doing it. He screw them on a weakness and now expects them to deal with him in the most cordial manner, specially now that he has this issue that the money needs to be send to a different country cause he has no one to trust, which, it could be, but sounds like a beard. Some posters are right on the fact that they should respect the agreement he signed up with, but now what happens if the book has on their rules "no steaming", will they be allow to cancel his account and not paying him?

Or off course, we will say they should only cancel the steaming wagers, let him keep the rest and pay him off? Almost certain this last part will be the people's cry and if not the book is cheating.

Now Duff is going to kill himself for this one.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Branch, I think we all realize this is a player centric forum. So it is obvious that doesnt matter what the book does, it is going to be always at fault against all of us honest, hard working, never trying to screw up or take advantage of a book players.

If they charge too much on payouts, it is "ridiculous". If they dont pay same day, criminals. If they do not offer reduced lines, "mickey mouse" book. If they allow steam, they "deserve it". If they dont send the 12k check right away, "stealing".

I'm not defending SBG as a book, but the poster is indeed a guy who lives out of steaming books and knew what he was doing and the risk of doing it. He screw them on a weakness and now expects them to deal with him in the most cordial manner, specially now that he has this issue that the money needs to be send to a different country cause he has no one to trust, which, it could be, but sounds like a beard. Some posters are right on the fact that they should respect the agreement he signed up with, but now what happens if the book has on their rules "no steaming", will they be allow to cancel his account and not paying him?

Or off course, we will say they should only cancel the steaming wagers, let him keep the rest and pay him off? Almost certain this last part will be the people's cry and if not the book is cheating.

Now Duff is going to kill himself for this one.
    You don't seem to realize that anyone can bet steam without knowing it. So, if you have it your way, anytime you place a bet where the lines happen to steam afterward -- you are OK with your book confiscating your money? When the customer bets this game that is steaming and loses, are you going to make sure that the book returns this bet? Look, Erick, the books are in the business of offering lines. Steaming games are a business problem for them, but they cannot solve their problem by crying foul when one of their offers are accepted. This amounts to the book offering lines and taking juice --- and then telling the players which teams to pick. Either the book is offering lines, or it is not.

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

This is probably shocking to you, erickvivar, but many of us try to win money. Being more competent than the line manager should not be punished on the customer side. SBG should be training their line manager more. Not attacking a customer who paid their posted price for a bet.

Fine, like almost all books, they're pussies. They send the customer away instead of getting better. Then, to be assholes, they cut off one of their posted methods. The books' behavior here is deplorable.

I know these books *give* you neat trips and swag erickvivar as your gut feeds them, but get your head out of your ass.

I'm sick of guys who donate to book regularly giving the rest of us advice on what nice guys the books are. Everyone's nice to you when you let them penetrate your wife.

erickvivar

On the case of Branch, I understand the casual steam and you are right, but the poster is for sure not a casual one. Lets dont play the poor player card here. Stealing from a store, hacking on a bank account, and sooo many other examples are business problems but they dont make it right because you were able to pull it off. If the guys have a clause on their agreements or rules that steam is not allowed, Done. That is more than enough, the story of, oh their system should not allow it otherwise is good, ignoring their rules is completely and totally wako.

Peregrine, dont be sick, I definitely dont want that for you. You are on the business of making money good for you, if you see steaming as the way of doing it, great. If the book doesnt have any clauses against it, let it be. But dont expect them to be happy or fully cooperative with you if you are taking advantage on what most books will consider a non valid strategy.

Lets dont play dmp, we all know that steamers are always on the look for a slow book to take advantage of it, they get caught and move to another one. They all know they are playing on the line with the book, so acting surprise about not being treated with love after being found out is just as you said, pussy. Again, if they dont have any clause with it, they are done and it seems they want to pay, just not opening his legs to cash out the 12k in a single transfer. Cost of doing business as you said.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

if it weren't for people chasing steam, your bets on the yankees and heat and blackhawks and patriots when you "feel good" about them would be even worse bets. instead of siding with the books (who would rape you if they had the chance) you ought to be thankful to steam chasers for keeping the books honest so you're getting a fair market price. whatever you're losing now, you'd be losing twice as much if it was just all squares like you. it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about just repeating the sportsbook party line without thinking about how it affects you as a player
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85

erickvivar

Keeping the books honest, and who?, what? keeps the players honest?

When gold pa y was around and had their book, everybody was praising them how great they were, they shut down and some money was lost from players, that was bad, but what happened next was funny. People start sharing their stories here about how the software allowed them to do this, do that, steam here, steam that, how they can screw them doing this and the other and how much money they got from the book prior to company running out of money and shutting down due to the massive amount of "keeping them honest" players who nailed them on their mistakes. Not making this up, just search the forums.

I know steamers must unite now and protect their lines, but lets dont pretend and be naive on the innocence of the move and lets dont call them freedom fighters.

i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cash out as much as you can immediately, eat the fees, chalk this up to a learning experience, and get your ass to a good bookie that's an SBR rated "A". No excuse for playing at a shady book & you get no sympathy from me.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn a D- book, i hope you get your money...then start playing at a real book like YouWager!

crax808

Bump. Still no response from SBR, what a joke.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bump