ma_27
    ma_27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Thanks Justin. What is to happen now though?

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youwin finally settled the bet as win.Other posters please confirm too.Case closed.

UEFA investigated the match and there was a lot of dust in Russia. Marathonbet also refused to pay 40 000EUR to some guy who hit correct score 0-0, dont know how that case finished.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Haha, 40k on a 0-0, what a coincidence.

ma_27
    ma_27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Paid out too. Thanks all for the help.

mark444
    mark444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Draw bet settled

Just to concur - You Win suddenly paid out on the Petrotrest draw, although had no communication from them. They also finally accepted my ID documents, and have since had no problem withdrawing my money.

ahnamus
    ahnamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Is YouWin safe to place sure bets if the stakes are small and rounding. Thanks for the help.

hilo_grinder
    hilo_grinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

i wouldnt put any money on there. im trying to withdraw my balance of about 5k and they keep saying all the id i send into them cannnot be verified. sounds like its a scam book from reading this thread.

mark444
    mark444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

No problems recently

Quote Originally Posted by ahnamus View Post
    Is YouWin safe to place sure bets if the stakes are small and rounding. Thanks for the help.
    Hi, although I had a lot of problems with You Win last summer, particularly when I first tried to withdraw my money, since then I have not had any problems with them at all.

I still use them occasionally since I have had a balance with them and thought I would use it as a small bank - they have always paid out.

To answer hilo_grinder - just keep trying with the id verification. I did have to go to some lengths to get my images to the resolution they were insisting on, but once I got there, they paid my withdrawal request straight away.

Hope this helps.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

No. In a local forum, I heard many complaints about them including account suspend/close etc. They accused one player for having 18+ accounts. OMG!

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

If you have just one account... What happen is that these guys are limited and try a new account to restore the limits. If you accept your low limits and keep going, you are safe!

First 12