lookinforaction
    lookinforaction's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetPhoenix

I was wondering how many of you use this book and what your thoughts are. I see the most you can withdraw on a weekly basis is 2000 and 1000.

What do you do assuming you have a good week or two. Any way to withdraw more than that or do you just have to withdraw the same amount over a 3 or 4 week period?

Gracias

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless something changed since last week, the weekly withdraw max is 4k.

lookinforaction
    lookinforaction's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Unless something changed since last week, the weekly withdraw max is 4k.

I was looking at depositing around 1K, which means a good week could easily get it over and beyond the 4K mark....do you just have to wait until the next week and go thru the same withdrawl process.

Any way to just get it out at once?

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatever you do make sure you know all the rules governing your deposit and bonuses before you send them your money. Myself and others have had trouble with the rules changing at payout time. They put a rollover and a waiting period on withdrawls if you take a bonus. I can see a rollover but not a waiting period on cash deposits. Maybe on ************ but not cash via ** or **. Their rules say if you take a bonus you have to leave your deposit+bonus+fees but said you could have your winnings at any time. They tried to not let me make a withdraw until I used their own rules against them. After my withdrawl they changed the wording on the website to not let that happen again. Tell them when you deposit that you will not accept any waiting period. They dont put that on everybody and I found that out from somebody who works there but doesnt want his name mentioned. They are a pretty good book otherwise.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I have an account with Phoenix & have had no problems

I have made one withdrawal in 4.5 months

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

4k by international ***********, as of a few days ago.