torkens
    torkens's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 scam ????!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION BET365 SCAMMED THEIR CUSTOMERS LAST FRIDAY (20 MARCH 2012)!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS RESPECTABLE ONLINE BOOKMAKER BUT IT SEEMS THEY FRAUD THEIR USERS LAST FRIDAY. IT HAPPENS TO ALL PEOPLE WHO PUTBET (OVER3,5 CARDS) ON MATCH MANSFIELD - WREXHAM. THEY IN PURPOSE DISREGARDED 4TH YELLOW CARD ON THE GAME TO ONE OF WREXHAM PLAYERS (Booked-Wrexham: Harris, Ashton) AT 90TH MINUTE AND THEN COUNT THIS BET AS LOST. LOT OF USERS NOTICED THAT AND GET THEY CONFIRMATION FROM FA AND THE PLAYER OF WREXHAM HIMSELF BUT BET365 REFUSE TO COUNT THAT BET AS WON BECAUSE THEY LOOK AT DATA OF PRESS ASSOCIATION WHERE SOMEONE ACCIDENTALY OR ON PURPOSE DIDNT NOTICED THAT CARD!
    CAN YOU CHECK ON THIS?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by torkens View Post
    ATTENTION BET365 SCAMMED THEIR CUSTOMERS LAST FRIDAY (20 MARCH 2012)!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS RESPECTABLE ONLINE BOOKMAKER BUT IT SEEMS THEY FRAUD THEIR USERS LAST FRIDAY. IT HAPPENS TO ALL PEOPLE WHO PUTBET (OVER3,5 CARDS) ON MATCH MANSFIELD - WREXHAM. THEY IN PURPOSE DISREGARDED 4TH YELLOW CARD ON THE GAME TO ONE OF WREXHAM PLAYERS (Booked-Wrexham: Harris, Ashton) AT 90TH MINUTE AND THEN COUNT THIS BET AS LOST. LOT OF USERS NOTICED THAT AND GET THEY CONFIRMATION FROM FA AND THE PLAYER OF WREXHAM HIMSELF BUT BET365 REFUSE TO COUNT THAT BET AS WON BECAUSE THEY LOOK AT DATA OF PRESS ASSOCIATION WHERE SOMEONE ACCIDENTALY OR ON PURPOSE DIDNT NOTICED THAT CARD!
    CAN YOU CHECK ON THIS?
    Bet$3.65 may be a lot of things but crooked isn't one of them.
    You can be sure that if the facts support your claim you will be paid.
    Allow sufficient time for them to respond to your communication.
    If you are still not satisfied submit a complaint to SBR using the form accessible via the link at the top of this forum.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Srsly? There is no point for them to steal at all , they're one of best bookmeker in europe and making HUGE amouts money

torkens

OK i will personally do as hareeba said and wait some more, but this group is numerous and i think they already made complaint to ibas. And i dont know why is hard to watch last ten minutes of this game and see if there was a 4th yellow card and bet365 refuse that

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem solved torkens.

torkens

yes i see today i got mail from bet365 with links saying that i am not right but an hour ago but on my account i see increase for the money i ask for

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

kudos.

dont worry and keep enjoying bet365 while you still can.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    kudos.

dont worry and keep enjoying bet365 while you still can.
    Bet365 is fair, and a very sound book.

Albania
    Albania's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

Bet365 never do this things if you won you won never void bets and nothing else just restriction is their problem

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Bet365 is a very solid book, never had problems with them, i am sure the things will be fixed fast.

srkac123
    srkac123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

bet365 sound like s .... t