msdw1
    msdw1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

How do high rollers withdraw funds?

Payouts in the low thousands seem fine for most customers but I am having a hard time believing that someone with six figures in their account would withdraw a few thousand at a time dozens or even hundreds of times. bookmaker offers $50k wire payouts but that amount is more of an exception than the rule. Most payouts cannot be requested everyday either. It might take years for some guys to withdraw everything. Are there unwritten forms of payouts that are undisclosed on the websites?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Professional books like Bookmaker are able to move larger amounts of money around. An exceptional book will find a way to pay a player his balance in a reasonable time period, even if no such method is listed. If a book is limiting your 36k balance to 2500 a month in payouts, that book is on shaky ground.

Some books can do bankwires for larger amounts, even if they list a lower max. Some books will also do cash drops in major cities (like NY, LA and LV), but again only for large amounts with established clients.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by msdw1 View Post
    Payouts in the low thousands seem fine for most customers but I am having a hard time believing that someone with six figures in their account would withdraw a few thousand at a time dozens or even hundreds of times. bookmaker offers $50k wire payouts but that amount is more of an exception than the rule. Most payouts cannot be requested everyday either. It might take years for some guys to withdraw everything. Are there unwritten forms of payouts that are undisclosed on the websites?
    Like Justin said, there are 3-4 big places that have "agents" who blanket the country: There is one who might cover the East Coast (the biggest), the South, one for the Midwest, and one for the desert (Vegas and LA). Moneys are moved around between them. One of them has one for Western Penna and Ohio specifically.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Professional books like Bookmaker are able to move larger amounts of money around. An exceptional book will find a way to pay a player his balance in a reasonable time period, even if no such method is listed. If a book is limiting your 36k balance to 2500 a month in payouts, that book is on shaky ground.

Some books can do bankwires for larger amounts, even if they list a lower max. Some books will also do cash drops in major cities (like NY, LA and LV), but again only for large amounts with established clients.
    wow , cash drops, I always wondered why they don't do more of this, they can bypass all banking methods. Yet , there are risks involved to the book or agent

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won close to 6 figures in a 2 month span last year. Don't want to name the book, but they limited me to 2k/week...and the only options they had were M G, W U, and c hecks/money orders. Obviously took me a very long time to withdraw (around 1 year total). It was a hassle but it was nice getting that money every week.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Lol funny thread to start.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

This thread exists why?