nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

BostonNorthInc

Got a credit application from them..Anyone got anything on them?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

From what I have found out about BostonNorthInc (Not Rated) it appears to be a scam type operation. If you notice below you will please note the Email addresses and clearly see this for yourself. My advice would be to avoid them at all cost unless you want to become a victim sir.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 01:40 PM.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBD... you really don't know much about it obviously, so to call them a scam is a joke.

I know PLENTY of people (including myself) who have played and got paid completely fine with them. They are very strict on taking on people with the credit application (they call your work and verify info), and from what I gather, the people who called them scams are the ones who got declined by them.

I know the owner and he one of the most loyal people in the business. He's not gonna **** u over unless u **** him over first.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I promise you Kevin Debiase is a scam. I have never stiffed anyone, but he owes me $3400 from 3 years ago.

100% stiff.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

If your 100% honest.... PM me your name. I'll ask him about it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    BBD... you really don't know much about it obviously, so to call them a scam is a joke.

I know PLENTY of people (including myself) who have played and got paid completely fine with them. They are very strict on taking on people with the credit application (they call your work and verify info), and from what I gather, the people who called them scams are the ones who got declined by them.

I know the owner and he one of the most loyal people in the business. He's not gonna **** u over unless u **** him over first.
    I've never signed up/filled out an application to play there nor do I even wish to partake in a book that uses both Gmail or Yahoo email address. So I can only advise SBR readers based on whats happen in the past when you see these types of situation arises which is it appears on the surface to be some type of a scam type offering.