cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

i am so happy for sbr. With out you guys I would of sent all of my money to some site like this.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Only one guy hit the nail on the head. Read the t&c's of the free promo. Would this thread even be here if the fella never made the prop bet? All of these disputes seems to be from someone playing a parlay or prop. You can't.

Just to be clear this book sucks for other reasons and don't send a penny to them. If you want to take them up on the free offer be prepared for a ton of spam and calls. People have been paid for the offer who play within the rules.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this is why i never bothered to sign up. saw that tax cheat/murderer in the brochure and knew was a scam book.

bobbybeard
    bobbybeard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of all the rocks I had to turn over, I had to get oddsmaker under mine!! I had a great NCAA and tried to get half of my funds. They said they 'mistakenly' gave me a bonus last year, and have shut down my account until they can grade my futures wager. They are listed as in Canada, but all their IP's and services are in the Philipines. I think some Russian mobster is in on it.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

F Rating, unbelievable anyone would sign up with these criminals. JJ Gold needs to call these fuckers again.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybeard View Post
    Of all the rocks I had to turn over, I had to get oddsmaker under mine!! I had a great NCAA and tried to get half of my funds. They said they 'mistakenly' gave me a bonus last year, and have shut down my account until they can grade my futures wager. They are listed as in Canada, but all their IP's and services are in the Philipines. I think some Russian mobster is in on it.
    Wow your first post, welcome to SBR.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

gee a futurebet company robbing players..what a shock

First 12