SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

BetRevolution

Has anyone played at BetRevolution?

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I took a bonus there a few months ago, customer service seemed "Ok" and they took a prepaid card for the deposit which was cool. The thing I did not like is the software at times was slow and clunky. Also I just got the "vibe" from customer service like they really really really depended on my money and did everything they could to get my deposit. The book was "ok" for a rec book. Never got a payout but like I said I don't think I would return because it just feels like an operation that is very very small. The big positive I had is they took a prepaid card that no major book would ever take and never even worked on poker sites.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I play there since July I think. No problems to report, pay and got payed. Good bonuses, which they compensate with a couple of ROs more than the rest.

Customer service guys are good, very responsive and they are like sell guys on a store. You can bargain with them for a good bonus, it seems they have some space there to please their members.

If you want to try them out they are running a free contest with some good prizes. This is the URL (found it in another well known forum):

http://www.betrevolution.com/promoti...ness-2011.aspx.

I almost won the last one, but got short for a few bucks.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can bargain your bonus with them ????

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Seems a very risky book.. but its your money.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not trusting a book who dont have fixed bonus. It look like said atthelegend, risky

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check their site to see what are their promotions. They use a ladder system just like BetOnline, from x amount to y amount, z% bonus.

The promotions that I was able negotiate were the ones that they offer from time to time via email. It was a CC only promo and I pushed for a **, another one was a for new people, but being a good "customer" they allow me to participate on it.

I will just suggest to listen to the people that actually played there than the casual, "oh you should go to betjam cause betjam is DA shiz" or "Pinnacle rules all da way sorry americans" or "BetPhoenix is a scam" without actually playing on it.

Cheers.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

prob give u bigger bonus more rolover..there are much better/safer options

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I've heard a couple of good reports on another form...but its early in the game.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Probably good for small recreational play. If you bet big cash stick to one of the big dogs. BM, JM, etc.