JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    there is your Benfica over!!!
    lmao... the only 2 good calls I made all day. I swear I'm going to take a break from posting picks and playing live. That Porto info yo ugave me ended me up even for the day. Fing roller coaster ride, I owe you though.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    lmao... the only 2 good calls I made all day. I swear I'm going to take a break from posting picks and playing live. That Porto info yo ugave me ended me up even for the day. Fing roller coaster ride, I owe you though.
    no problem... I got hit by playing DRAWs today but Porto made up for everything - Portugeuse teams FTW
    This upcoming weekend will be one of the best for me and hopefully for anyone following me... I have like 6-8 SUPER picks unlike the usual 3-5... will post tomorrow.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal!

Did the cup game affect that way Zenit a CSKA?

Ajax is a joke! Spartak from the 3 Russians IMO is the weakest one and they couldn't even score?

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    Unreal! Did the cup game affect that way Zenit a CSKA? Ajax is a joke! Spartak from the 3 Russians IMO is the weakest one and they couldn't even score?
    cup game was critical IMO... and Spartak winning

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

cup game was critical IMO... and Spartak winning
    I'm still thinking how that happened! And especially how Ajax didn't score!

Basel put 3 in there! I've watched the 2 games and Spartak defense is so shaky!

Unreal just in Europa League! that's why I don't like to bet much on it!

The Special One

I'm still thinking how that happened! And especially how Ajax didn't score! Basel put 3 in there! I've watched the 2 games and Spartak defense is so shaky! Unreal just in Europa League! that's why I don't like to bet much on it!
    Ajax destroyed them on paper but I guess it was a fluke no? I didnt watch this game but didnt you?

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Ajax destroyed them on paper but I guess it was a fluke no? I didnt watch this game but didnt you?
    I watched first half! Basically Ajax had the ball the whole time but not having to much options! It was basically useless first half! I even change to Dinamo's game cause of that!

The Special One

I watched first half! Basically Ajax had the ball the whole time but not having to much options! It was basically useless first half! I even change to Dinamo's game cause of that!
    thats why I dont play favorites in the EL...

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Do you play favourites in Serie A? Hypoteticaly, if there was a game between Inter and Brescia (let's say tomorrow), who would you pick?

First 12