wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    regardless of who you bet on it is quite apparent which team is better!! Full strength or not arsenal isn't on the same planet with barcelona!

STFU freaking bs red man

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Gunners just need 1 goal. They need to relax.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

They must feel cheated right now. Its bad we are playing at Nou Camp but to be reduced to ten for that bs call

GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    its obvious they want bracelona to advance

you can't make that penalty call in a game like this
    Disagree, it seemed to be a pretty clear penalty to me. The red card was garbage though, and that clearly changed the momentum of the match.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
    its obvious they want bracelona to advance

you can't make that penalty call in a game like this
    Is someone still shocked cause Barca always seems to have that "luck"?

Last year Inter was lucky to be up 3-1! cause that BS call for the red card last year was a robbery!

Barca going to the next round! All Arsenal game was trying to play defense and they failed!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post

Is someone still shocked cause Barca always seems to have that "luck"?

Last year Inter was lucky to be up 3-1! cause that BS call for the red card last year was a robbery!

Barca going to the next round! All Arsenal game was trying to play defense and they failed!
    yeah barca still deserves to advance. they are the way better team and its not even close, van persie would not make any difference at all. i still don't think that penalty should have been called

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I have no bets on this game, and i'm not a fan of neither Barca or Arsenal but i think this game is a daylight robbery. The referee is clearly on Barca's side and is heavily biased.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

van persie has always been the biggest choke artist in big games anyway. guy is a loser

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
    I have no bets on this game, and i'm not a fan of neither Barca or Arsenal but i think this game is a daylight robbery. The referee is clearly on Barca's side and is heavily biased.
    I don't know why but that happened against Chelsea, against Inter and today!

Only one that could play against the referee and against the Barca system was Inter!

Arsenal don't have enough defense to stop Barca!

Anyway let's see what will happen next!

And Arsenal yep they looked bad but even that way those 2 BS calls why? It's supossed that Barca is the "best" team in the world they can win by themselves!

And Arsenal once again failing like they do always in Europe!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

arsenal almost scored which would make them advance!

GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

yeah barca still deserves to advance. they are the way better team and its not even close, van persie would not make any difference at all. i still don't think that penalty should have been called
    Van Persie would more than likely have finished that chance that Bendtner had.

lakerboy

One day arsenal will play barca and the ref won't be a central figure.

nextdurrrr63
    nextdurrrr63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    One day arsenal will play barca and the ref won't be a central figure.
    Barcelona deserved to win 5-0 or 6-0

craka_lakin
    craka_lakin's Avatar Become A Pro!

R u serious LB i really do respect but barca scored all4 goals and if it wasnt for almunia could have scored 4 more lets b real ..... what do u think of the lakers tonite lol ???

craka_lakin

i do agree second yellow for van persie was total horsecrap and even being completly dominated arsenal had a glorious chance with 4 min left so u never know with soccer.....

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by nextdurrrr63 View Post

Barcelona deserved to win 5-0 or 6-0
    Then why the 2 goals came after a red card that the ref give to Arsenal and a Penalty?

I agree they played better! But so why we always see this kind of calls in their games?

the better team in the world IMO should win by themselves!

Barca first CL was won without this kind of calls and everybody say they were a better team!

In the others u will always remember some games when they had some strange calls!

lakerboy

The refs in these champss league games have been brutal over the years. The most rigged tourney carries on with uefa's barca team still around. Sick.

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Then why the 2 goals came after a red card that the ref give to Arsenal and a Penalty?

I agree they played better! But so why we always see this kind of calls in their games?

the better team in the world IMO should win by themselves!

Barca first CL was won without this kind of calls and everybody say they were a better team!

In the others u will always remember some games when they had some strange calls!
    Can't you remember the non-offside goal cancelled by the referee in the first match? or the penalty on this second match? Don't be lame. Barça deserved to win, arsenal did nothing to go through, and even with an own goal from barça they could not win.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

It was a crappy game to watch all around. Arsenal deserved to lose with that strategy. You can't sit back and try to defend against barcelona. Eventually barca will break any team down and either get a PK, a goal, or a player sent off. This was a terrible coaching strategy. Arsenal should have played the way they have been successful with all season. I am sorry but referee or not arsenal was getting pelted with shots the whole game. To top it off Barcelona scored all 4 of the goals today let's not forget that either!

craka_lakin

that was a legitimate penalty and messi in 1half was in box when tripped so i mean i cant believe u guys r arguing the fact that barca chouldnt have won ........ Arsenal got completely dominated

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

The refs in these champss league games have been brutal over the years. The most rigged tourney carries on with uefa's barca team still around. Sick.
    Bitterness at it's best.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Arsenal fans/backers need to take off the pink glasses. Barca completely outclassed them red card or not. Arsenal could not even hold the ball for more then 2 passes, Barca made them look like a 2nd rate team. I counted 3 more penalties that could have been called in this game that weren't, the Messi one in the 1st half was 100%.

The red card was atrocious, thats Massimo Bussaca for you, worst ref in UEFA by far, not sure how he still has a job. The guy is a pure robot and follows every rule literally with no interpretation or logic what so ever. He took a piss on himself during a live game for Gods sake.

With that said, the red card didn't matter 1 bit. Barca destroyed them from start to finish, the score line doesn't do it justice.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

0 shots on target from Arsenal, bad ref call or not Arsenal should of played to their strengths and played a lil more offensively, especially vs a Barcelona defence without puyol and pique

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by craka_lakin View Post
    that was a legitimate penalty and messi in 1half was in box when tripped so i mean i cant believe u guys r arguing the fact that barca chouldnt have won ........ Arsenal got completely dominated

0 shots on target for Arsenal. 0.

demens
    Square -910

Not sure if this is meant to be sarcastic, if it isn't then STUF you hypocritical clown. Made a bad call and now its fixed? Hmmm, why does that sound familiar?

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post

0 shots on target for Arsenal. 0.
    Did they even have any shots at all? Van Percy shot after the whistle, goal was by Busquests, i can't even recall a single attempt at a shot whether it was on target or not.

Next time take the group phase seriously Arsenal, karma is a bitch.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

when Farsa win they don't turn on the water sprinklers

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Not sure if this is meant to be sarcastic, if it isn't then STUF you hypocritical clown. Made a bad call and now its fixed? Hmmm, why does that sound familiar?
    Listen retard keep yourself out of my threads. You know nothing about soccer. Chelseas was robbed a few years ago versus these same barca clowns. Soccer is the most rigged sport in the world. Now go back to the nba forum. Clowns like you have ruined this site. Just leave this site- you contribute nothing valuable to this site. Get lost.
    Points Awarded:

linedrivr gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

when Farsa win they don't turn on the water sprinklers
    this is the only quote I actually cared to listen to, no ****** yelling about the game here

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

omg barca will win the champions league

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

0 shots on target, 1 goal. That efficience is infinity.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Listen retard keep yourself out of my threads. You know nothing about soccer. Chelseas was robbed a few years ago versus these same barca clowns. Soccer is the most rigged sport in the world. Now go back to the nba forum. Clowns like you have ruined this site. Just leave this site- you contribute nothing valuable to this site. Get lost.
    im on your side here, YOU ACTUALLY PREDICTED THIS MUCH BETTER THAN EVEN PEOPLE THAT GOT THE SCORE CORRECT (like me) - you felt that Arsenal will get a goal and COULD HAVE ACTUALLY ADVANCED if not for USELESS NICK... good pick, now move on to tomorrow...

SoV
    "Why always me"

So Chelsea were robbed too? Penalty on Henry in the first leg not given, Abidal wrongly sent off.

And if "sawker" is so rigged, why bet it?

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by p3re View Post

0 shots on target, 1 goal. That efficience is infinity.
    It was rigged. BWAHAHAHAHAH

demens
    Square -910

I know more about soccer then you know about gambling silly goose.

First 1234 Last