hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont worry 2 more weeks you got a chances to win everything back soon. It Europa league and we love to make money here, round 3 and round 5, 6 is the good change. They are a little easy to guess here, more % to win than NFL or any other sports.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Parlay them with Man City and/or Atletico Madrid and/or Sporting.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman2010 View Post
    Dont worry 2 more weeks you got a chances to win everything back soon. It Europa league and we love to make money here, round 3 and round 5, 6 is the good change. They are a little easy to guess here, more % to win than NFL or any other sports.
    Almost even on the day! CSKA and BATE saved me RUSSIA!

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know what SOV, single play always best play in betting. Parlay just do for a little fun.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know what SOV, single play always best play in betting. Parlay just do for a little fun.
    I know, but when you have teams priced around 1.2 and 1.3, it's always better to parlay them than risk money with one team.

pdc
    pdc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't wait to see you later on November 5th, 2010 for Europa league. usually I just bet one or two play on Sat or Sunday Premier league, Liga and Bundesliga cause they are hard to study and make $$ like 99%.

As i said, no sport make $$ easy than Europa league. See you back then. I am very glad to chat with you.
    lets kill the champions and europa league.....................i usually play eredivise, easier to cap and a lot of overs.......lets keep in touch to find some value plays this weekend, even if its just 1 or two........i dont play every single game either. good luck

First 12