limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Future Bets Premier League Champ (Worked for past 3 years)

Let's be honest about which teams have a realistic chance to win Premier League.

Man Utd and Chelsea. That's it.

Man City = too inexperienced and they need time to have team chemistry and strategy.
    Arsenal = same old story, they only have first team, their squad is not strong enough compared to Man Utd and Chelsea, they will fade at the end. They don't have enough quality people to compete for multiple titles.
    Liverpool = LOL

I bet on both Man Utd and Chelsea to win Premier League for the past 3 years and that strategy worked perfectly. Like it or not EPL is slowly turning into Scottish League with only two teams having realistic chance to win.

So.....

Betting $1000 on Chelsea at the price of +173
    Betting $1000 on Manchester United at the price of +277
    I got my odds from 5dimes since I have an account with them.

Investing $2000 and at next year you will know for sure which one will win.

If Chelsea wins, you will get the money back at $2730.
    If Man Utd wins, you will get the money back at $3770.

Personally, I think Chelsea will win EPL. But if you want to be sure (like me), bet on both of them and in the end you won't regret it. Sure fire payout after one year.

P.S: You can't use this strategy on La Liga (Spanish League). You will lose money on the juice if you bet on both Barcelona and Real Madrid. Same like EPL, only Barca or Real has a realistic chance to win La Liga.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Good luck but i have this feeling that man u or chelsea wont win this year.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

I would rather bet Manchester United and Manchester City. Manchester City doesn't play for Champions League this year and have the talent to win it.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

United won't win anything with only one good striker. Owen the pensioner, Berbatov "I-miss-sitters", might just put a bag of potatoes next to Rooney. Just bet on Chelsea.

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Chelsea lost Ballack, Cole and Deco and only got Benayoun so far. Also, the squad is pretty old with the majority of the key players being around and over 30. I don't know if Drogba and Lampard can repeat their performance from last season. And Czeh is gonna miss the first month (Turnbull not looking good at all vs Ajax). So I am not jumping on the Blues bandwagon just yet.