shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

roma ah .

Manchester United Roma
    Asian Handicap Line -0.75 : +0.75

AS Roma can finally take thier revengetoday as they are facing Manchester united in Old Trafford a place where they lost 7-1 in last season UEFA Champions League quarter-final humbling. The away team are now winless in their last 3 matches, drawing 2-2 with Juventus and Fiorentina, and losing 1-4 at the weekend against Inter Milan. On the otherhand Manchester United striker seem to have trouble finding the net. Theyhave yet to lost in thier last 6 game but only won thematches by a 1-0 scoreline.

Team News:

Manchester United will have to make do without number one keeper, Edwin van der Sar. Defenders Wes Brown and Nemanja Vidic must also have their fitness assessed before the game while Gary Neville is still out. Owen Hargreaves is back though, and could make his European bow for United.

Roma are sweating over the fitness of key midfielder Simone Perotta whom is doubtful. Rodrigo Taddei is definitely out, and defenders Christian Panucci and Marco Cassetti will both join him on the sidelines. Cicinho is almost certain to be slotted in at right back to deputise for the experienced Panucci. Marco Andreolli is the long-term absentee. More positive news for Roma is that Alberto Aquilani could be restored into the first 11.roma ah .

Overall Althought Manchester United have won thier last few games in EPL, they overall do not really impress me. Roma on the othe rhand is a better team IMO and should fight for a win here or maybe a draw. Good Luck

Pick : Roma +0.75 AH
    Odds : 2.00
    Stake : 7 / 10
    Bookmaker : Pinnacle
    Date : 2007-10-02

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I'm sitting this one out. IMHO, it's too tough to call. Roma will be up for this game, no question. But they are playing at Old Trafford. Ronaldo is going to expose the Roma back four. The only question is Man U are having a tough time scoring at the moment, but they have tightened up their defence as well. Another thing to remember is Van Der Sar is injured and they are going with Kuschak in goal today. Too many variable for me to make a call.

Stevethesteeler
    Stevethesteeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, Man U arent playing spectacular soccer right now, but they are getting results, maybe theres some value in Roma but I think theyll go to Old Trafford and would be happy to take a point.