hfaruk10
    hfaruk10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

My soccer betting diary - my quest to 40% profit

Hello all,

Here I will share my predictions and hopefully reach a goal of 40% profit of the initial 10k US dollars. In my opinion the most important element of successful betting is money management.

The results which I will be posting here are tested in the last two seasons and they showed success. So let's start:

This is a list of my latest bets, green being the ones I won and red are losses. The strategy I am using allows me to have several consecutive losses (up to 10) and be profitable in the long run.

x2 na bayern v. AEK
    x fener - anderlecht
    2 betis milan
    dortmund - bayern x
    atalanta inter x
    man city man utd x2
    ac milan juve x
    austria b&h 2
    italy portugal x
    england croatia 2
    switz - belgium x
    germany - netherlands 2
    Turkey Ukraine x
    Sweden Russia x
    totenham chelsea x
    at. Madrid - barca x
    bayern benfica x2
    totenham inter x
    fener dinamo x
    werder bayern 1
    southampton - man utd x
    real valencia x
    arsenal totenham x
    roma inter x
    man utd arsenal x
    juve inter x
    bournemouth liverpool x
    valencia sevilla x
    chelsea man city x

The last two bets are predictions in UEFA Champions league, matches to be played on Tuesday and Wednesday.

As you may noticed, I bet only on odds higher than 3.00, as I find them most profitable.

Currently with the above mentioned bets I am up 23% in only month and a half.

to be continued...

Deenoz
    Deenoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

good luck.

hfaruk10

As the champions league matches finished I want to share a couple of points with respect to why I chose to bet a draw on both Liverpool vs Napoli and Ajax vs Bayern.

First I looked at previously played home matches for Liverpool and away mathes for Napoli in the CL. I also took into account that Liverpool's form varied greatly in this group stage. On the other hand Napoli showed consistency and I think did not lose any match so far in the CL group stage.
    The match was full of chances on both sides, and I have to say that Napoli disappointed me with their approach to this match. They were a bit of afraid and complacent as if they were going for a draw. Van Diyk's tackle should have been a red card after which Mertens never fully recovered and did not show his full capacity.
    The last minute chance for Napoli should have been a goal but I guess they weren't lucky enough. All in all Liverpool created more chances and deserved a win. My bet size on the draw was $75, and as I lost the bet, my money management plan demanded I increase my bet size to around $100 on a draw Ajax - Bayern (finished 3-3).

My prediction for Ajax Bayern was also a draw. Odds at a local bookie were 3.8 which was fair enough having in mind there was a high chance of draw.
    I took this bet, considering that Ajax is in great form at home, while Bayern is still struggling to find consistency as Niko Kovac was rotating the first 11 every now and then and even though Bayern were a favorite the value bet here was a draw. In addition, Ajax coach in one interview said that they were aiming for a good result and would give their 100% to beat Bayern.

The draw gave me a $380 income (odds at a local bookie were 3.8) which gave me ($380 - $50-$75-$100) a $155 profit which increased my initial capital by around 1.5%.

We'll keep you updated.

hfaruk10

Quote Originally Posted by Deenoz View Post
    good luck.
    Thanks Deenoz.

My bets for the weekend:

Hannover - Bayern 1x ( bet $40 @ 3.9)
    Inter Udinese x (if previous bet fails bet $60 @ 5.2)
    southampton - arsenal x
    liverpool - man utd x

Will see what happens,
    Last edited by hfaruk10; 12-15-18 at 03:42 AM. Reason: First match to be played is HANNOVER VS BAYERN and then Inter vs Udinese

hfaruk10

So I was a bit gambling with Hannover, I thought that Bayern is too tired after Amsterdam match.

I will be waiting for inter -udinese result.

hfaruk10

I lost Inter - Udinese bet, I am continuing with a $85 on a draw on southampton arsenal tomorrow. Two consecutive losses so far.
    If I lose the bet I will bet $127.5 on a draw Liverpool - Man utd.

Will see what happens.

hfaruk10

Hi all,

Four consecutive losses now.

Will not chase the losses but carefully choose the bets. I will post upcoming bets in day or two.

Regards

hfaruk10

My prediction for the next game: draw on Atalanta Lazio (bet size $191.3 for a 147$ profit including previous losses)

Atalanta is a good form, maybe I should have bet on Atalanta win, either way Lazio will face a tough opponent.

See you tomorrow after the game.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Dude, it isnt working.

hfaruk10

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Dude, it isnt working
    hey David, I appreciate your optimism but I have to lose 15 matches in a row to say that this strategy is not working. At least thats the idea of testing.
    Nevertheless you are all welcome to comment on progress so far.
    There are many more matches and opportunities to bet on and with only one match I can return all my losses so far (4 consecutive losses) and even earn 2% profit maybe more.

Will see what happens.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

It makes zero sense to post on here while this hasnt been tested yet. We post picks on these forums to help each other out. Probe the theory first, if it works then post it. Some noob might be on suicide watch after tailing your plays. I hope you succeed. Good luck