Hey forum,

I as I have stated a few times in the past, I really think we have a great community here at the soccer forum at SBR, and even better is the fact that we have great punters with a lot of knowledge and each and one of them have their own systems to come up with their picks.

Natalie has agreed to have one of us in their over/under predictions featuring the usual tipsers that SBR invites (hopefully a random SBR punter each week). I know EPL is about to be over but we still have champions league and Europa and could be for a good initiative for next season.

Please send a message to Natalie if you would like to participate, hopefully it will be a great initiative to engage us a little more in this great community, have fun and heck show those tipsters that we are as professional as they are .

Hope pe some of you will join this!

Cashin
Eagle
Rude
Ace
Smit

Rude the EPL is your niche market it will be awesome if you can feature in this show!

All of you guys come on let's do this!

And I know the video is long for many to watch but at the end of the day don't we spend a lot time researching to come up with our picks? .... I know we all do!

Cheers borthers!