DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Thursday WC

Colombia vs Iworry Coast.
    Colombia is public play and yes, this team is strong, but I cannot forget the player named Drrrrrrrogba, he is the game changer, and I believe he will inspire once again his team mates to focus and not to lose this game, one point is the gift they want, so Ivory Coast +0.5 and X for me.// Low scoring game.
    Uruguay vs England.
    Yes, my dear friends, many like England to win this match, but this game will be Uruguay who is going to be the winner, so +0.5 and ML for me to back Uruguay.// Different climate, hot, hot weather, I think English player will get fatigued sooner rather than later, and many players cannot afford to get injured, so it's time for Uruguay players who play for England or Europe clubs to show their ability.
    Japan vs Greece, no opinion due to the early game result.
    I use some factors from politicos and economico standpoint and who will be in charge in the game, as I have said in my Wednesday thread about Spain vs Chile, I indeed played Chile, but the Kangaroo ate my -1.5 in Netherlands, I did win Croatia -1 and -1.5.
    This is my opinion

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

cmon darkniteee! already got a play on columbia, yaya toure and gervinho didnt do anything too interesting, however drogba did inspire the team for the 2 goals in 2mins.. havent heard if hes starting or coming from bench for the game though. columbia however showed how strong they can be against greece a team that was playing on the same level as ivory from my perspective in the first game.

however bol mate

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Dark nite.. is Suarez playing today??

DarkNite

Quote Originally Posted by clting08 View Post
    Dark nite.. is Suarez playing today??
    I think so, he will play, from the source.

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Normally were pretty aligned with our picks but today not so much. Bol dn. I'm on over in ic Colombia and England although I hate England.

You're 100% not making a play on Japan Greece? I'm leaning japan at the moment but I'll let that line develop some more

DarkNite

Quote Originally Posted by olemissbydamn View Post
    Normally were pretty aligned with our picks but today not so much. Bol dn. I'm on over in ic Colombia and England although I hate England.

You're 100% not making a play on Japan Greece? I'm leaning japan at the moment but I'll let that line develop some more
    If you think Colombia will win, then look for option Colombia to win and Over.
    If you think that England will win, then pick England to win and Over
    The play is in Team Props.
    Absolutely not play Japan game, because I want to see the outcome of Colombia game.