sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Nailed the first one gents, now need the next one. Bought wifi on flight so i could keep track of scores.Am re-analyzing both 1pm games to see if i can find any additional value. Tail or fade. BOL all

sballen

Adding brazil/cameroon under 3.5 (-100) to the playbook. Just took the under for even money. Cameroon hasn't scored yet this tourney and while brazil is a much better team, brazil should be content without running up the scoreboard excessively. I think odds of it falling below 3.5 are approx 60% which makes this a +EV play. Tail or fade. BOL all.

sballen

Updated record of 15-5 including +550, +475, +300,+190, and +130 wins. Need a few more Ws on todays afternoon games. BOL all.

sballen

Went 1-1 on the 1pm games but at least the over was a +115 payout so we still made some money. Mexico decided not to score until a barrage of goals at the end but nonetheless they got the over for us. Updated record of 16-6.

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    taking two picks for tom games. I'll let you know if i take anything else but i didnt like the other two games and doubt ill be able to watch and get a live line. Tail or fade.

Netherlands/chile - taking netherlands +.5 (-210). I know, i know, it's a lot of juice and i hate taking juice, however, i think this is a good spot for the netherlands. The winner/runner up of group b plays the runner up/winner of group a, and brazil should win group a. Although both netherlands and chile are guaranteed to advance, neither of them want to face brazil. They're both tied for first but netherlands has a better goal differential (5 vs. 4) so a win or tie gives netherlands the best spot in their group. I think the netherlands end this match with at least a tie (which is a win for this bet).

Mexico/croatia - taking over 2.5 (+115) - both these teams are playing to get in, but croatia must get a win, whereas mexico can get a win or tie to advance. Brazil will most likely beat cameroon and has a better goal differential so mexico and croatia are most likely playing for 2nd, but mexico has one more point than croatia. Neither team is obviously safe here and although this could end up being more of a defensive battle, i see a game with much attacking and thus the over 2.5. Mexico hasn't scored much this world cup but they got screwed out of a few legit goals in their first game. Croatia must come out attacking as a draw does them no good, it's win or go home.

Bol all.

fuk ya, my man!!!

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Good picks.

Any thoughts for tomorrow?

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Good stuff hit the parlays as mentioned before. Good stuff
    Thanx

kinstigator
    kinstigator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1447

keep posting your picks man ..youre on fireeee

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

what u got today boi

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    what u got today boi
    Games already started, I guess nothing...

NguyenImproved
    NguyenImproved's Avatar Become A Pro!

And also the reason i said i was considering leaving was because it seemed nobody was following and i don't have a ton of free time so posting didnt seem like it was worth the time. I have no interest in operating a tout service Please feel free to leave my thread tho. Guys like you make me less likely to post, not me trying to create some touting service to charge ppl $

I doubt this guy has enough brains to be a "tout".

He most likely wanted to quit the thread because he knew the odds and probability of him keeping up this LUCKY streak was ZERO.
    This fool just chanced upon some winners by pure luck and even inflated his record with bets "IN THE RUN" on TEAMS THAT WERE LEADING....

He's obviously just after an ego boost (the way he keeps mentioning his winning picks) and has no faith (rightly so) in his ability long-term.

The whole "not enough followers" is kinda begging for compliments.

He knows probability is gonna catch up with him REAL SOON so he wants to keep his rep.

About the only smart thing he done all thread.

sballen

Sorry just woke up so obviously didn't get any of the early games in. Am really busy today but will post my plays if I get anything in.

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by NguyenImproved View Post
    I doubt this guy has enough brains to be a "tout".

He most likely wanted to quit the thread because he knew the odds and probability of him keeping up this LUCKY streak was ZERO.
    This fool just chanced upon some winners by pure luck and even inflated his record with bets "IN THE RUN" on TEAMS THAT WERE LEADING....

He's obviously just after an ego boost (the way he keeps mentioning his winning picks) and has no faith (rightly so) in his ability long-term.

The whole "not enough followers" is kinda begging for compliments.

He knows probability is gonna catch up with him REAL SOON so he wants to keep his rep.

About the only smart thing he done all thread.
    Why not post your picks instead of trolling my thread? Oh thats right, because youre a fukkin loser.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Looking good I finally found someone in my cappin' league. Most on here are so spotty and weak on WC, I've noticed

Even JJ is running wild goose chases on bad 'cappers

NguyenImproved

Why not post your picks instead of trolling my thread? Oh thats right, because youre a fukkin loser.

Well don't blow your own trumpet when everyone knows you hit a few

After one year my record will trump your record 100% no doubt.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-25-14 at 02:33 PM.

sballen

Took Greece/ivory coast as a draw for +280. This payout implies odds of 26.3% to break even and I value a draw right around 30%-33% making this a +EV play. BOL all.

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Looking good I finally found someone in my cappin' league. Most on here are so spotty and weak on WC, I've noticed

Even JJ is running wild goose chases on bad 'cappers

sballen

Well don't blow your own trumpet when everyone knows you hit a few flukes b#tch.

You'll be sucking on my asian testicles as you wait in line for Gamblers Anonymous to open.

B#tch.
    I will not be responding to anymore of your posts. You're officially on ignore assclown.

Dmoneytx

I will not be responding to anymore of your posts. You're officially on ignore assclown.
    I think 95% of the forum has him on ignore

NguyenImproved

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I think 95% of the forum has him on ignore

Gee. If you keep sucking his c*ck that hard he might just give you some tips...
    Anyway, keep begging dude.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Well don't blow your own trumpet when everyone knows you hit a few flukes b#tch.

You'll be sucking on my asian testicles as you wait in line for Gamblers Anonymous to open.

B#tch.
    Chill out. Why are you angry on an internet forum?

NguyenImproved

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Chill out. Why are you angry on an internet forum?

You have to read that in a Barney Stinson voice.

An asian barney stinson voice.

Dmoneytx

Gee. If you keep sucking his c*ck that hard he might just give you some tips...
    Anyway, keep begging dude.
    Uh, I haven't begged one person for one thing.. What are you talking about??? You are weird dude...

Leave me alone please.. I don't know who you are, never talked to you & don't fukking care. Thanks..

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

B#tch.
    You obviously are some tranny ass bag that just spews shit. This guy posts winners so take your mouth breathing ass to another thread.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

10-1 on halftimes here. Threads don't lie

Know it
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 06-24-14 at 02:18 PM.

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    10-1 on halftimes here. Threads don't lie

Know it
    Nice bro. I was laughing at your JJ comment. BOL.

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

wow

sballen

Well we had it guys until that 90th minute penalty. Brutal. Anyways, updated record of 16-7.

NguyenImproved

Well we had it guys until that 90th minute penalty. Brutal. Anyways, updated record of 16-7.

you should've quit while you were ahead.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Nice bro. I was laughing at your JJ comment. BOL.
    Thanks, cheers
    Keep it going

sballen

Two plays for tom:

1) argentina/nigeria - taking under 2.5 (-105). both defenses have done an amazing job thus far with only one goal allowed combined. The only thing that slightly worries me with this play is that Argentina will most likely look to get goals to put them in a scoring mind frame heading into the knockout stages. Taking all things into consideration however, i still think the under ultimately hits.

2) bosnia/iran - taking iran pickem (+160). Iran moneyline is +230 but i ended up choosing the pickem to allow some margin of error. Iran is technically still alive and a win here with a nigeria loss (assuming nigeria loses which is a pretty high probability) will result in Iran either advancing or Fifa being forced into its first ever "drawing of lots." (Only if iran wins 1-0 and nigeria loses 0-1 due to tiebreaker rules). The reason i chose the pickem was simply due to the fact that Iran hasn't been able to score and the increased moneyline payout is not worth the additional risk in the event of a tie imo. Bosnia is the better team on paper, however, their world cup is over since they have no chance of advancing and rumor has it that they'll be playing some of their younger players to get them some world cup experience. Iran is also desperate and this combined with the potential of bosnia to play its young players, i think iran walks away with a win.

Will let you all know if i take any of the afternoon games.

As always, tail or fade and BOL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vinhxnguyenx

sballen

Sorry terrible picks guys. Updated record of 16-9. May take the afternoon games off to regroup but will let you know if I take anything.

sballen

Really like giants (MLB) -118 today and just took them. I don't foresee them getting swept by the lowly padres, even if the giants are in somewhat of a slump. Don't like any of the afternoon soccer games.

sballen

Really like giants (MLB) -118 today and just took them. I don't foresee them getting swept by the lowly padres, even if the giants are in somewhat of a slump. Don't like any of the afternoon soccer games.
    Nice hit, hopefully some of you tailed. Updated record of 17-9.

sballen

Nice no hitter from lincecum. Two more mlb picks tonight. I know this is a soccer forum but since I already have the thread going, i will transfer this over to mlb thread once the world cup ends. Anyways, I just took over 9 in orioles/white sox and dodgers +130 against kc. Think dodgers have a 50% chance of winning and thus the +ev play with them at +130 (kc pitcher is overrated IMO and his recent hot streak is more about his team putting up a ton of runs than him pitching well). Baltimore/Chip game I like the over bc both pitchers aren't very good and wind conditions are expected to be favorable (I.e. blowing out of the park). BOL all.

First 1234 Last