demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

any of you guys got the new fifa 2010 for ps3?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

No, i have a Wii. Not sure if its on that platform. But FIFA does rock, great game.

demize21

yea wheni do get the time to play it its awesome especially the new one almost lifelike

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by demize21 View Post
    what do you mean by change my bets?
    It was a joke bro, I was referring to how you had bet the over instead of the under by mistake, and was saying I wish I did the same LOL

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by demize21 View Post
    any of you guys got the new fifa 2010 for ps3?
    About to have it for my 360 just as soon as these dual layer DVD-R's arrive

demize21

ahh you got a rigged one my friend does also but cant play together, ps3 network i think is better free for one but Xbox good cause can rig and get all games for free i was playing till5 am last night LOL i buy games and usually they just collect dust my wife thinks im nutz but fifa and tiger woods golf are the only ones i play when i have time

demize21

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    It was a joke bro, I was referring to how you had bet the over instead of the under by mistake, and was saying I wish I did the same LOL
    oh i thought you were taking a jab at me cause someone questioned me once than opologized after i proved reason why i edit alot of picks or delete picks on SS

i i edit when i raise wager if line is same cause it makes win/loss record totally wrong and only delete when i post erroneously

no harm no foul just trying to do my part dont want to prove anything just trying to keep a record for myself as well ass for my friends that a few follow my plays that all BOL this week BRO

First 123