atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Games leaning under Bad Recent History is Over - Romania Botosani Under - Answer my ?

So this must be like the 10th game I have done this and no learn, why when a game is pointing so under and the form of both teams is looking like under but because of one past game history is over or there most recent meeting went over game .........will go over

WHY THE FCK DOES THE GAME ALWAYS GO OVER AND I KEEP DOING THIS?

ZorroToy
    Update your status
    ZorroToy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

Noidea botosani playes are under big pressure... becouse they wont get any good holiday money when they dont win today ...and under pressure it always gives more goals
    but anyways now botosani is red carded ...whats our options ? I think gaz will score a goal....Both have 2nd goalkeepers aswell..

atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you find out this extra information, where do i go for this stuff? This is the kind of shit that is costing me big money

ZorroToy
    Update your status

bettingadvice.com forums....Alot of Southern europe people posting there who lives in Rumenia/czech/macedonia etc.... Not much of Nhl , Nba bets but just good lower league discusses.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Try to find as much info on Romanian league as you can. It's pretty hard if you don't follow Romanian league and if you don't find any or very little info, stay out of it.

ZorroToy
    Update your status

I just took gaz 2x , cant see botosani score anything here ... gaz is pressing hard and winning almost every ball , its kinda Gamble bet ... but small stakes i will go for it ..
    GL anyone who tails it at livebet (2.0 odds ) around that u get now....
    PS: Botosani got enough cards and it seems ref is on gaz side soo another red card could be possible too.

ZorroToy
    Update your status

Gratz anyone who had speed to tail me