1. Introduction:

• Any Punter has their own method for their success. They can use many methods, such as: pick, double betting,….and the most popular is…..
  • Another method is equity management. It will be used if Punter wants to keep profit to win. Even experienced bettors also lose (much) Banker because of that disadvantage. I will introduce you one method that you can apply: Betting method base on benefit ratio in Running

2. Analyse technique:

• As you know, in long journey, the win-lose ration will be 50%-50%. Be supposed that Punter count up to 95% winning ratio they will lose 5% losing ratio after 2 rounds (1 win – 1 lose).
  • For example: Punter equity is 10 million, they will bet 500,000 each odds, winning ratio will be 0.95 (I suppose that Punter bet Asian odds or Over/Under – O/U):
  • After 1 winning odd – 1 losing odd Punter will lose 25,000; after 800 times Punter will lose 10 million (=25.000*400).
  • So how to raise winning ratio up to 1.05 or 1.1? If ratio is 1.05 after 800 times, Punter’s profit will be 10 million. If ratio is 1.1, the profit will be raise double times (20 million) instead of lose all equity. Is it so great?
  • Of course, the answer is YES
  • Front of a match,Bookie will give the ratio that Punter will choose. Normally, basic ratio is lower than 1 for Asian odds or O/U. For the important matches, Bookie will suggest some bonus option if Punter want to win more money. I do not encourage you to bet at the beginning of match, the higher ration you bet, the lower probability you win. For example: You choose ration 1.2 it means that in 100 matches you just win 45 times and lose 55 ones

3. Apply in practical:

• Supposed that you choose basic odds is lower than 1. The wining – losing probability is50%-50%. To Running, you have to raise ratio up higher than 1.05 to get benefit in ratio.
  • -Case 1: O/U option. If you determine that you will be Over position, not be hurried to bet at the time that Bookie open odds, let wait from 5-10 minutes to get ratio higher than 1.05. If, from 5-10 minutes, there is a winning score, you will give up this match. Familiar, if you are under position, you have to wait until having winning score, so the beginning ratio (you are going to bet) over 1.05 then put your money in. If there is no winning score (ratio is not higher then beginning), let choose another match
  • -Case 2: Asian double betting: If you choose handicap team, wait until match start, odds is higher than 1.05 then you can bet, if there is winning score, just give up. If you choose handicapped team, wait until having winning score, odds is higher than 1.05 then bet. If there is no winning score, you will give up.
  • Every days, there are many matches that Punter apply that methods.
  • Note: I do not consider the draw matches.

P/S:
If you bet 1,000,000/ odds. Ratio is 1.05 you will win 1.000.000*5%*5=250.000. After 1 month, your profit is 250.000*30=7.500.000.
If you bet with ration 1.1.You profit comes up 15.000.000/month
(TO apply thí method, your equity also need 10 million and bet 300 odds/month).